- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
Lease this for: $170.13 Learn More
Faster. Stronger. More Powerful.
The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV hits all the high notes, giving photographers and videographers the 5D they’ve been waiting IV. With its new 30.4 megapixel full-frame sensor and native ISO of 32,000, the Mark IV is Canon’s newest low light sensation, able to capture phenomenal photos, even in near darkness.
- 30.4 Megapixel
- Full Frame Sensor
- 7 FPS Continuous Shooting
- ISO 100–32000 (Expandable to 50–102400)
- 4K (Motion JPEG) videos of 4096 x 2160 pixels at up to 30 or 24 fps
- Touch-panel LCD
* Lens pictured not included.
The 5D you've been waiting IV.
The latest addition to the legendary 5D family
Like every 5D before it, the Mark IV features an impressive video capability, making moviemaking magic with its ability to capture 4K at 24 and 30fps, and 1080p at 60fps. With improved touchscreen functionality, built-in WiFi, GPS and NFC, and an ergonomic weather-resistant sealed shell, the 5D Mark IV is everything you’ve been hoping for, and more.
New 30.4 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
For versatile shooting in nearly any light
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera boasts a full-frame, high-speed CMOS sensor that’s ideal for a broad range of applications with its remarkable high-resolution abilities. Measuring approximately 36.0mm x 24.0mm, the same size and ratio as a 35mm film frame, it records 30.4 effective Megapixels at normal ISOs of up to 32000. It also captures incredible still and 4K video clips suitable for significant post-processing, retouching and cropping. Versatile in virtually all kinds of light and any shooting situation from print and wedding to full-bleed magazine spreads and other commercial or fine art use, the EOS 5D Mark IV consistently produces high-resolution 4K video and image files that are easily compatible with any number of diverse workflows.
ISO 100–32000 (expandable to 50–102400)
Featuring an ISO range of 100–32000 (expandable to 50–102400), the EOS 5D Mark IV camera is incredibly well-suited for low-light photography. Its sensor has an improved S/N ratio plus an improved noise-processing algorithm to help deliver high-level light sensitivity along with its high resolution, with virtually no compromise in image quality. Whether working in a dimly lit auditorium, trying to capture the action at night, photographing at the fastest possible shutter speed or simply suppressing camera shake blur, the EOS 5D Mark IV has an extended ISO range that contributes to its ability to excel in nearly every situation it faces.
4K Motion JPEG Video
The EOS 5D Mark IV is a remarkably capable video camera.
Thanks to its impressive CMOS sensor and its high-speed DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, it can transition from taking still images to shooting videos in a near instant, capturing Digital Cinema (DCI) standard 4K (Motion JPEG) videos of 4096 x 2160 pixels at up to 30 or 24 fps. Adding to its versatility, it also supports the 4K broadcasting standard of 3840 x 2160 pixels with slight trimming on the left and right sides. Featuring advanced Live View operation and brilliantly responsive Dual Pixel CMOS AF, the 5D Mark IV has a touch panel display with focus points that can easily be selected during operation, and quickly confirmed by selecting and saving an 8.8-Megapixel image with in-camera 4K still frame grab*. Along with capturing beautiful 4K videos, the EOS 5D Mark IV is equally able to shoot Full HD video at up to 60p plus HD at frame rates as high as 120p, ideal for smooth slow-motion video. It also supports both MOV and MP4 formats for a variety of applications right out of the camera.
Superb Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Responsive and smooth AF during video or Live View shooting.
Adding to its powerful and portable design, the EOS 5D Mark IV camera utilizes Canon’s smooth, fast and intelligent Dual Pixel CMOS AF. Featuring two photodiodes per pixel and each pixel capable of phase-difference detection autofocus, the CMOS sensor can deliver fast and accurate AF throughout approximately 80% of the image plane. Able to detect shifts in movement at the pixel level, Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables continuous automatic AF and AF tracking that enhances overall camera operation for sharp still images and smooth, accurate focus transitions in movies. Working with the EOS 5D Mark IV’s 3.2" touch panel LCD screen, Dual Pixel CMOS AF lets photographers select focus points throughout the frame with the touch of a finger, and confirm focus by zooming in on the image or enlarging stills grabbed from video recordings.
Dual Pixel RAW, in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer
During JPEG shooting and Diffraction Correction technologies.
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera is equipped with a number of advanced features designed to combat image degradation from lens aberration, focus and other characteristics that can adversely affect the quality of the final image. The EOS 5D Mark IV’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF system enables capture of Dual Pixel Raw (DPRAW) files***. Images shot as DPRAWs have additional adjustment possibilities when processed with Canon’s Digital Photo Professional image processing software, which enables pixel-level adjustment and refinement for still photographs and includes Image Micro-adjustment to help maximize sharpness in detail areas, Bokeh Shift for more pleasing soft focus areas and Ghosting Reduction to help reduce aberrations and flare. The EOS 5D Mark IV camera is also equipped with a number of in-camera optical correction functions previously available only using Digital Photo Professional. It comes preloaded with aberration data particular to specific lenses, helping to eliminate the need to register lens data on previously released lenses and correcting images with virtually no delay in-camera. The EOS 5D Mark IV not only fixes peripheral brightness and chromatic aberration, but also features distortion correction and diffraction correction. Distortion correction helps resolve barrel and pincushion distortions, while diffraction correction helps to eliminate the blurring effects from diffraction that can be created when capturing an image at a small aperture. The EOS 5D Mark IV’s in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer works with the camera’s DIGIC 6+ Image Processor to help ensure these corrections can be made with virtually no effect on operational speed, even when shooting numerous successions of JPEG images, speeding up the photographer’s workflow and delivering gorgeous images right from the camera.
Excellent Performance up to 7.0 FPS Continuous Shooting
With high-performance DIGIC 6+ Image Processor for improved speed and excellent image quality.
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera is designed to keep up with the action. Its remarkable shutter, advanced AF and exposure and image processing systems help ensure virtually instantaneous response and performance at up to 7.0 fps**, even at full resolution. Whether searching for a joyous expression on a bride’s face or capturing an athlete in action, the EOS 5D Mark IV doesn’t let file size compromise the speed of capture even when bracketing exposures of a complex lighting situation, helping photographers and moviemakers attain consistently high performance in many situations.
* Continuous shooting speed may vary depending on the shutter speed, the aperture, the lens being used, the battery charge and various camera settings.
DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
The powerful DIGIC 6+ Image Processor increases the EOS 5D Mark IV camera’s in-camera capabilities, enabling fast operation across the board and helping to ensure that high-quality still image and 4K video recording is achieved no matter the shooting environment. It has a noise-processing algorithm that helps reduce noise at high ISO settings, and features a Digital Lens Optimizer that can automatically apply a variety of aberration and diffraction corrections as well as other corrective measures specific to the lens in use. The EOS 5D Mark IV’s power to perform numerous operations with ease is made possible in large part thanks to the amazing DIGIC 6+ Image Processor.
61 AF Points
With expanded vertical coverage with 41 cross-points
To complement its stellar CMOS sensor and powerful processing abilities, the EOS 5D Mark IV camera incorporates a 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system. It features up to 41 cross-type points and an extensive AF area that extends well into the top and bottom of the peripheral frame. It also has a wide subject tracking area that enhances the AF system with consistent focus tracking to capture the action at hand and includes Canon’s AI Servo AF III, which remembers the AF path and helps refine precision shot-to-shot. Low-light performance is phenomenal – the AF system’s low-intensity limit is EV -3 at the center AF point and all 61 AF points are compatible down to f/8 for excellent low-light performance, even with lens extenders attached. To help ensure that AF points and other shooting information are visible at a glance, the EOS 5D Mark IV also features Canon’s Intelligent Viewfinder II for a bright, customizable view. Whether choosing individual AF points manually or using one of the camera’s automatic AF selection modes, the EOS 5D Mark IV’s AF system is a significant part of its overall excellence.
150,000-Pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
Precise exposure metering with flickering light detection, allowing for enhanced scene recognition and face detection capabilities
To help deliver nearly fool-proof performance, the EOS 5D Mark IV camera employs a powerful and instant subject and light analysis system. The iSA Intelligent Scene Analysis system uses its own RGB+IR light sensor with an approximately 150,000-pixel resolution to provide the camera with immense image analysis in an instant, making necessary corrections along the way. The sensor enables Canon’s anti-flicker function, which detects the frequency and phase of a light source’s flicker (such as a fluorescent light) and captures images near the point of peak brightness when the subject is most likely to be well-illuminated. The EOS 5D Mark IValso incorporates Canon’s Intelligent Tracking and Recognition system (iTR AF) that detects and tracks subjects, automatically switching the AF point to optimize tracking. Using tracking algorithms tailored to recognize faces and colors, this system not only helps to quickly and automatically select the ideal capture settings, but also serves as a brilliant foundation to the EOS 5D Mark IV’s AF system.
Built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC Connectivity
Easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
Built-in Wi-Fi® TechnologyFor a useful and quick workflow in a variety of locations, the EOS 5D Mark IV camera’s built-in Wi-Fi®^ feature can help streamline camera operations across the board. Using the free Canon Camera Connect app^ on a compatible iOS® or Android™ device, the EOS 5D Mark IV can easily be set up to shoot remotely from a distance, even in Live View mode, with complete control of settings such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus and shutter release. Image review and transfer are similarly fast and easy without ever having to take the camera out of its bag. Full DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) compatibility means easy sharing between the EOS 5D Mark IV and other DLNA products, such as HDTVs and compatible smartphones. Still images can even be transferred between two wireless-enabled Canon cameras over a Local Area Network (LAN). Images and video can also be uploaded instantly to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY# for easy sharing on social networking sites, and photos can even be printed on a wireless PictBridge-certified printer without the need for a PC. For more robust Wi-Fi® connections, the EOS 5D Mark IV is also compatible with Canon’s optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E7, which supports 2.4GHz/5GHz frequency bands, multiple camera sync and can extend the EOS 5D Mark IV’s operating range up to 10 times that of the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi®.
Built-in NFC TechnologyBuilt-in NFC (Near Field Communication) technology helps provide the EOS 5D Mark IV camera with a virtually seamless connection to compatible Android™ devices^^. Simply tap to connect and transfer images and videos. It’s also compatible with the Canon Connect Station CS100 device, which makes it simple for photographers and moviemakers to view and organize all their photos and videos from one connected device.
Built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code (UTC) via satellites.For news photographers capturing hundreds or even thousands of images while moving around throughout the day, landscape photographers on location and even photographers on vacation, GPS has become an indispensable part of a daily workflow. The EOS 5D Mark IV camera’s built-in GPS helps photographers and filmmakers both tag their images with critical location data, and also adjust the time and timestamp on the camera automatically. Featuring both built-in GPS^^^ and Wi-Fi®^ technology, the EOS 5D Mark IV can use GPS and WFT (Wireless File Transfer) together, making it easy to upload numerous images and movies both quickly and from increasingly distant locales. Compatible with American GPS satellites, Russian GLONASS satellites and Japanese quasi-zenith satellites Michibiki, the EOS 5D Mark IV’s GPS information stays reliably accurate in many locations.
Canon PIXMA Pro 100 Printer
It's time to step up to the large format, professional quality printer you've been dreaming about. The PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless1 Professional Inkjet Printer possesses the functionality and technology you need to achieve high-quality output so your prints can look as good as the images you capture. The 8-ink dye based ChromaLife 100+ system provides you with an amazing coloUr gamut so your prints will look as vivid as you remember.
The PIXMA PRO-100 shares technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to ensure what you envision is exactly what you get. The OIG System analyzes each area of the print and chooses the best ink mixture so you see the colours you expect to see in your print.
The new Print Studio Pro2 plug-in software makes it even easier to get amazing results from your favorite photo applications. Add to that connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB and you have a professional machine that easily fits into your workflow that you can place anywhere around the studio.
For media support, the PIXMA PRO-100 features two paper trays. A rear tray for a variety of fine art and glossy photo papers, and a manual slot for thicker media to meet your printing needs.
- Print your Vision up to 13" x 19"
- True Monochrome Prints
- Optimum Analysis and Mixture of Colour
- Versatile Paper Handling
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet Connectivity & CD and DVD Printing
- Computer-free Printing
- Hi-Speed USB
Print your Vision up to 13" x 19"
Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13" x 19".
Professional Quality, Built-in
Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) features a patented print head that enables printing with microscopic droplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.4
True Monochrome Prints
The 3 monochrome inks which are part of the 8-ink ChromaLife 100+ system2 consist of Black, Gray, and Light Gray. These inks deliver enhanced, deep black density to raise your level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscale photography.
Optimum Analysis and Mixture of Colour
The Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System utilizes two major technologies that were first introduced in the PIXMA PRO-1. The first is a sophisticated mixing balance of inks determined from numerous ink combinations and advanced analysis. During this analysis, the OIG System carefully calculates the best results for each print mode and paper type used while looking at various image factors including colour reproduction, tonal gradations, black density, low graininess, glossiness, anti-bronzing and anti-metamerism. These critical ink balancing principles are derived from Canon's expertise in imaging technology, as well as the familiar colours of life that people see and remember on a daily basis. The second is the balancing of colour reproduction, tonal gradations, and uniform glossiness. The genius and power of the OIG System is truly showcased when your image is printed, exhibited, and is seen exactly as you envisioned it.
The powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in software3 provides professional photographers effective printing solutions and can directly hand-over image data. Print Studio Pro is compatible with Digital Photo Professional (ver 2.1 or later), Adobe® Photoshop® CS, Adobe® Photoshop Elements®, and Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®.
Versatile Paper Handling
Two-way paper feeding provides a rear tray for most supported media types and a dedicated manual feed in the back of the printer for easy loading of thicker papers.
Built-in CD and DVD Printing
Conveniently print onto your printable CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs and jackets.
The built-in Wi-Fi1 gives you the freedom to place the printer where it's convenient and allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several computers.
Built-in Ethernet Connectivity
The built-in Ethernet port allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several networked computers in any environment.
A PictBridge connection lets you print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phone.
Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Enables you to print photos, email, Web pages and documents from your Apple device directly to your printer - without installing a driver.
EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera Body
LP-E6N Battery Pack
Battery Charger LP-E6
Interface Cable IFC-150U II
EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk
PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer
CD/DVD Disc Printing Tray
Manuals and other documents
Setup Ink Tanks
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
|Type||Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex camera|
(1) CF card
(2) SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards
|Compatible Lenses||Canon EF Lenses (excluding EF-S and EF-M lenses)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF Mount|
|Type||CMOS sensor (Compatible with Dual Pixel CMOS AF)|
|Pixel Unit||Approx. 5.36 µm square|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 30.4 megapixels|
|Total Pixels||Approx. 31.7 megapixels|
|Aspect Ratio||3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)|
|Color Filter System||RGB primary color filters|
|Low Pass Filter||Installed in front of the image sensor, non-detachable|
|Dust Deletion Feature||
(1) Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
(2) Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
(3) Manual cleaning
|Recording Format||Complies with Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and EXIF 2.3|
|Image Format||Still Image: JPEG, RAW (14 bit Canon Original)
Video: MOV (4K video: Motion JPEG; Full HD and HD Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264*; Audio: Linear PCM), MP4
(Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264*; Audio: AAC)
* Variable (averaged) bit rate
3:2 Aspect Ratio
4:3 Aspect Ratio
16:9 Aspect Ratio
1:1 Aspect Ratio
Values for Recording Pixels are rounded off to the nearest 10,000th or 1,000th.
(2) Auto switch card
(3) Record separately
(4) Record to multiple
The following three types of file numbers can be set:
1. Continuous numbering
2. Auto reset
3. Manual reset
|RAW + JPEG
|Color Space||sRGB, Adobe RGB|
|Picture Style||1. Auto
5. Fine Detail
9. User Defined 1–3
a. In Scene Intelligent Auto, [Auto] will be set automatically.
b. [Standard] is the default setting for [User Def. 1–3].
|Settings||Auto (Ambience priority/White priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy*, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash, Custom (Custom WB), Color Temperature
* Effective also in twilight and sunset.
|Auto White Balance||Option between ambience priority and white priority settings|
|Color Temperature Compensation||
Blue/amber bias: ±9 levels
Corrected in reference to the current WB mode's color temperature.
|Color Temperature Information Transmission||Provided|
|Type||Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentaprism)|
|Coverage||Approx. 100% vertically and horizontally (at approx. 21mm eyepoint)|
|Eye Point||Approx. 21mm (at -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)|
|Dioptric Adjustment Correction||Adjustable from approx. -3.0 to +1.0 m–1 (dpt)|
|Mirror||Quick-return half mirror|
Displayed with transparent liquid crystal
You can select whether or not to display the asterisked items [Show/hide in viewfinder].
|Depth Of Field Preview||Enabled with depth of field preview button|
|Type||TTL secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with AF-dedicated sensor|
Max. 61 points
AF Points and AF Patterns: AF Points (Max.)
Dual cross-type AF points at f/2.8 and f/5.6: 5
The number of AF points, cross-type AF points and dual cross-type AF points vary depending on the lens used.
|AF Working Range||
Conditions: One-Shot AF, at 73°F/23°C, ISO 100
AF Point: Brightness
One center AF point focusing at f/2.8 EV -3 to 18
|Focusing Mode||(1) Autofocus
1. One-Shot AF
2. Predictive AI Servo AF (AI Servo AF III)
3. AI Focus AF
• Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF automatically.
(2) Manual focus
|AF Point Selection||(1) Single-point Spot AF (Manual selection)
(2) Single-point AF (Manual selection)
• The checkmark cannot be removed from this option.
(3) AF point expansion (Manual selection, 4 points: Up, down, left and right)
(4) AF point expansion (Manual selection, surrounding 8 points)
(5) Zone AF (Manual zone selection)
• All AF points divided into nine focusing zones.
(6) Large Zone AF (Manual zone selection)
• All AF points divided into three focusing zones.
(7) AF point Auto selection AF
|Metering Modes||150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
• 153,600 effective pixels (480 x 320)
EOS iSA System with 252 zone (18 x 14) metering
(1) Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points)
(2) Partial metering (center, approx. 6.1% of viewfinder)
(3) Spot metering (center, approx. 1.3% of viewfinder)
• AF point-linked spot metering not provided.
(4) Center-weighted average metering
|Metering Range||EV 0–20 (at 73°F/23°C , ISO 100)|
|Exposure Control Systems||(1) Scene Intelligent Auto
(2) Program AE (shiftable)
(3) Shutter-priority AE (Safety shift possible)
(4) Aperture-priority AE (Safety shift possible)
(5) Manual exposure
(7) Custom shooting mode C1, C2, C3
|ISO Speed Range||
Manual setting (During viewfinder shooting)
Normal ISO 100–32000 (in 1/3-stop or whole-stop increments)
• For [Highlight tone priority], the settable ISO speed range will be ISO 200–32000.
|Exposure Compensation||Manual: ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
AEB: ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
• Indicated up to ±3 stops on the LCD panel and in the viewfinder. To set exposure compensation exceeding ±3 stops, you can use Quick Control.
• For Live View shooting, exposure compensation can be set up to ±3 stops.
(1) Auto AE lock
(2) Manual AE lock
|Type||Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled|
|Shutter Speeds||1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
X-sync at 1/200 sec.
|Shutter Release||Soft-touch electromagnetic release|
|Self Timer||10-sec. self-timer, 2-sec. self-timer|
|EOS Dedicated Speedlite||E-TTL II autoflash with all EX Series Speedlites|
|Zooming to Match Focal Length||Provided|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments|
|External Flash Settings||
(1) External flash control
(2) Flash Custom Function setting
|PC Terminal||Provided (no polarity)|
|Drive Modes||(1) Single shooting
(2) High-speed continuous shooting
(3) Low-speed continuous shooting
(4) Silent single shooting
(5) Silent continuous shooting
(6) 10-sec. self-timer/remote control
(7) 2-sec. self-timer/remote control
|Continuous Shooting Speed||
High-speed continuous shooting: Max. approx. 7.0 fps
• With 1/500 sec. or faster shutter speed, maximum aperture (varies depending on the lens), with a fully-charged Battery Pack LP-E6N, and at room temperature (73°F/23°C).
• The maximum continuous shooting speed will decrease under the following shooting conditions:
• The continuous shooting speed may become slower depending on the shutter speed, aperture, subject conditions, brightness, lens, flash use, temperature, battery type, remaining battery level, etc.
• With the AF mode set to One-Shot AF and the Image Stabilizer turned off when using the following lenses: EF 300mm f/4 L IS USM, EF 28–135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS USM, EF 75–300mm f/4–5.6 IS USM, EF 100–400mm f/4.5–5.6L IS USM.
• In AI Servo AF operation, the continuous shooting speed may become slower depending on the subject and the lens used.
• If you use Battery Pack LP-E6 and shoot in low temperatures (battery temperature is low), the high-speed continuous shooting speed may become slower.
• The continuous shooting speed may become slower if the remaining battery level is low or if you shoot under low-light conditions.
Low-speed continuous shooting: Max. approx. 3.0 fps
Live View Functions
|Shooting Modes||Still photo and video recording|
(1) Dual Pixel CMOS AF
(2) Manual focus
|Metering Modes||(1) Evaluative metering 315-zone (21 x 15)
(2) Partial metering (approx. 6.3% of Live View screen)
(3) Spot metering (approx. 2.7% of Live View screen)
(4) Center-weighted average metering
• AE lock possible. The active metering timer can be changed.
|Metering Range||EV 0–20 (at 73°F/23°C, ISO 100)|
|Grid Display||(1) 3 x 3
(2) 6 x 4
(3) 3 x 3 + diagonals
|Silent Shooting||Provided (Mode 1 and Mode 2)|
|File Format||MOV: 4K Video: Motion JPEG
Full HD/HD Movie: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
• Variable (averaged) bit rate
Audio: Linear PCM
MP4: Movie: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
• Variable (averaged) bit rate
|File Size||Recording Sizes:
4096 x 2160 (4K), 1920 x 1080 (Full HD), 1280 x 720 (HD)
|Frame Rates||MOV: 4096 x 2160 (4K): 30 fps (29.97 fps) / 24 fps / 23.98 fps
1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 60 fps (59.94 fps) / 30 fps (29.97 fps) / 24 fps / 23.98 fps
1280 x 720 (HD): 120 fps (119.9 fps)
MP4: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 60 fps (59.94 fps) / 30 fps (29.97 fps) / 24 fps / 23.98 fps
|Type||TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor|
|Monitor Size||3.2-inch (Screen aspect ratio of 3:2)
3.19 in./8.10cm diagonal (2.65 in./6.74cm width, 1.77 in./4.49cm height)
|Pixels||Approx. 1.62 million dots|
Viewing angle: 170° vertically and horizontally
|Brightness Control||• Automatic
• Manually adjustable to one of seven brightness levels
|Coating||Clear View LCD II
• Anti-smudge coating
• Anti-reflection coating
|Interface Languages||25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)|
|On LCD Monitor||Electronic level indicates up to 360° roll and ±10° pitch in 1° increments.• Precision has a margin of error of up to 1° for ±10°, and up to 3° for ±45°.|
|In Viewfinder||Electronic level indicates up to 7.5° roll left/right and ±4° pitch in 1° increments.
• Precision has a margin of error of up to 1° for ±10°, and up to 3° for ±45°.
Single image display:
|Highlight Alert||With single-image display (Info.) and single-image display, the white areas with no image data will blink.|
Quick Control Function
|Items||Pressing the Quick Control button displays the Quick Control screen during viewfinder shooting, Live View shooting, movie shooting and playback|
Image Protection and Erase
|Protection||Erase protection can be applied or canceled for a single image (select image), all images in a folder or all images in the card.|
|Erase||Erase a single image (playback and erase image), selected images, all images in a folder or all images in a card.|
|Compatible Printers||Images can be sent via Wi-Fi® to a PictBridge-compatible (Wireless LAN) printer and printed.|
|Printable Images||(1) Individual images
(2) Specify images by folder
(3) Specify all images in card
• RAW images and movies cannot be specified for printing.
|Digital Print Order Format||Compliant to DPOF Version 1.1|
Direct Image Transfer
|Compatible Images||(1) JPEG images
(2) RAW images
|Custom Functions||17 Custom Functions are settable.|
|Custom Controls||Functions can be assigned to the following buttons:
• Shutter button halfway pressing
• AF-ON button
• AE lock button
• Depth of field preview button
• Lens AF stop button
• Multi-function button
• SET button
• Main Dial
• Quick Control Dial
• Multi controller
• AF area selection button
|Camera User Settings||Current camera settings can be registered to C1, C2 and C3 on the Mode Dial.|
|USB Terminal||SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0)
• For computer communication
• For WFT-E7 (Ver.2.0) connection
• For Connect Station CS100 connection
|Video Out Terminal||
HDMI Type C (Resolution switches automatically), CEC compatible
Images will not be displayed unless [NTSC] or [PAL] is properly set according to the video system of the TV set.
|Battery||Battery Pack LP-E6N (or LP-E6) x1
• With the AC Adapter + DC Coupler, AC power is possible.
• When the Battery Grip BG-E20 is used, two battery packs (LP-E6N or LP-E6) can be installed.
|Battery Check||Automatic battery check when the power switch is turned ON. Displayed in 6 levels.
• Battery level displayed on the LCD panel and in the viewfinder.
• One of six levels displayed for LP-E6N and LP-E6. The display for other power sources is different.
|Power Saving||Power turns off after the set time (1, 2, 4, 8, 15 or 30 min.) of non-operation elapses.
• Even when you set the date, time or zone and 1, 2 or 4 min. is set, it will take 6 min. for auto power off to take effect.
Built-in secondary battery
The recharge time required to provide the above number of months with no battery pack installed.
|Start-up Time||Approx. 0.1 sec.
• Based on CIPA testing standards.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9mm (5.93 x 4.58 x 2.99")|
|Weight||Approx. 31.39 oz. / 890g (Including battery, CF card and SD memory card)
Approx. 28.22 oz. / 800g (Body only; without battery, card, body cap and eyecup)
Working Temperature Range
Working Humidity Range
Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer
AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Optimum Image Generating System, Photo Printing, Greyscale Photo Printing, Wireless Printing
Number of Nozzles
Print Resolution (Up to)
Colour: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi4
Print Speed (up to)
8" x 10" Image on A4 with Border:
Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Ink Droplet Size
4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13" x 19"
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Maximum Paper Size
13" x 19"
Output Tray Capacity
Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper (4"x6"); 10 sheets Letter/8"x10"; 1 sheet A3+
Noise Level Approx
Approx. 38.5 dB(A)
Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
19 W (2.3 W Standby)
Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
27.2" (W) x 15.2" (D) x 8.5" (H)
|Notes||1. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Print Studio Pro plug-in software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS4/CS5/CS5.1, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8/9/10, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.7/3 and Canon Digital Photo Professional 3.12 or later.
3. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
5. Printer firmware update may be necessary for AirPrint function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.5.8 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
7. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
8. Print Your Days requires Microsoft Silverlight 5, an Internet connection and runs on Windows Internet Explorer 8, 9 and Google Chrome on a PC running Windows 7 or Windows Vista. Will also work in Firefox under Windows 7 (32-bit) and Windows Vista (32-bit).
9. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires a PC, or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files.
10. Envelopes, High Resolution Paper and certain fine art papers are NOT supported for borderless printing.
11. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch and Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.
12. System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden and Quick Menu.
13. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colours of genuine Canon inks are installed.
Questions & Answers
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Body w/ Pixma Pro 100 Printer
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.