- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Gravity G2X
A compact handheld gimbal system for mirrorless DSLRS, DSLRS, Smartphones, and GoPros.
The Gravity G2X has four user modes and is compatible with the TILTA Assistant App via Bluetooth, for greater calibration of features. Two rosettes on the handle allow for the mounting of various accessories to customize your rig with your needs. A 14.8V DC output allows you to power your optional accessories and a 5V MiniUSB can power the Nucleus-Nano Motor.
Introducing the Tiltamax Gravity G2X
Arm Your Camera with the next generation of single-handed gimbal systems.
The Tiltamax Gravity G2X Compact Gimbal Body uses the same technology as the Tiltamax Gravity 3-Axis gimbal to stabilize camera systems. Achieve optimal stabilization for small handheld DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, smartphones, or GoPros
The G2X features a unique Angled Roll Motor Arm
- Roll motor can be calibrated to sit behind the camera for unobstructed viewing of the camera’s LCD display
- Roll motor can be calibrated to sit in front of the camera and under the lens to fly longer camera packages and enable full “flashlight mode”
- The Roll motor arm can also be used in either a right or left-sided position for added flexibility and viewing the camera’s fold-out EVF LCD displays
Enhanced Motor Strength
- Maximum Payload = 8 lbs
- Under-sling and Over-sling Operation
Unbeatable Motor Degree Rotation and Flexibility
- Full 360 degree rotation on Pan and Tilt.
- 60 degree rotation on Roll – Left.
- 60 degrees rotation on Roll – Right.
Four Distinct User Modes controlled through the front button and rear toggle
- Solid Green LED – Pan Follow Mode
- Solid Red LED – Tilt Lock Mode
- Solid Blue LED – Fully Stabilized Mode
- Flashing Blue LED – Roll Lock Mode
- The tilt motor has a new 5V MiniUSB out for powering the Nucleus-Nano Motor.
- 14.8V DC input/output for powering your camera and/or camera accessories
- Wide range of custom Power Distribution Boxes (Lemo and PTAP) accessories by Tilta and 3rd Parties
- Compatibility with all previous G1 DC in/out accessories
Endless Mounting Possibilities via Two Arri Standard Female Rosettes
- Wide range of custom mounting accessories by Tilta and 3rd Parties
- Compatibility with all previous G1 Rosette accessories
Minimal Power Consumption
- Uses (4) Rechargeable 18650 Batteries (Battery Charger included; Batteries are NOT included)
- 10 hours of battery life (On full charged)
Bluetooth Enabled App control: TILTA Assistant App
- Calibrate individual G2X Motor’s Torque, Dead Zone, Acceleration, and Speed for your specific needs.
- Wireless Timelapse Function
- Wireless Remote Control Functions
- Firmware updates
State of the Art Build Quality
- Precision CNC Milled Aluminum Body
- Ambidextrous Ergonomic Rosewood handle
Quick Balancing and Auto Calibration Mode
- On all the G2X compact gimbal arms, a 7-11 cm measuring scale makes repetitive balancing a thing of the past
- Balance once, remember your marks, and repeat with ease each time you need to re-balance the same camera package
- Auto Calibration Mode allows the gimbal to sense and configure the motors to your camera packages ideal flight settings
The G2X compact gimbal body also includes a dual screw based camera quick release Standard Manfrotto Plate
- The Manfrotto Plate allows for fast and easy set up changes to a Manfrotto tripod
G2X Hard Shell Waterproof Safety Case
Provide optimal protection for your Tiltamax Gravity G2X Gimbal with this lightweight, waterproof, hard shell case.
- Hard Shell Waterproof Outer Casing
- Custom G2X Foam Insert
3-axis Gimbal Unit with Angled Motor Arm
Quick-release Manfrotto Standard Baseplate with Riser and Lens Support
Rosewood Pistol Grip Handle
Pistol Grip Handle Balancing Plate
Tilta 18650 4 Slot Battery Charger
Hard Shell Waterpoof Safety Case
Multi-head Screw Driver
* Uses (4) Rechargeable 18650 Batteries (Battery Charger included; Batteries are NOT included)
* With Balancing Plate, Baseplate with Riser, No Lens Support, No Batteries, No Camera
* May vary depending on camera.
Questions & Answers
Tilta Gravity G2X Handheld Gimbal System with Safety Case
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.