The SmartMic+ is a directional condenser microphone with headphone monitor output for the 3.5mm TRRS headphone connector smartphones
- Broadcast-quality directional microphone for smartphones and tablets with 3.5mm TRRS headphone connector
- Ultra-lightweight and compact with a flexible and durable mount that clips to your mobile device
- 3.5mm headphone output for listening to playback and while recording (app dependent)
- Simple plug-and-play usage never requires batteries or charging, and is compact and ultra-lightweight
- 75Hz to 20kHz Frequency Range with 75dB Signal to Noise Ratio
Compact TRRS Directional Microphone for Smartphones
The SmartMic+ is specially designed to vastly improve the sound quality of the videos you shoot and the audio you record on your smartphone or tablet. The directional condenser microphone is optimized to capture sounds in front of it and at greater distances, while rejecting sounds from the sides and rear. The 3.5mm headphone jack allows you to monitor the audio while recording (app dependent) as well as playback audio without having to remove the microphone. The SmartMic+ has a flexible mounting bracket that fits most smartphones and tablets as well as a foam windscreen for outdoor shooting and higher wind conditions.
|Type||Directional Condenser Microphone|
|Frequency Range||75Hz to 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||-35±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
|Maximum Input S.P.L.||f=1kHz, THD<5% (105 dB)|
|Output Impedence||600 Ohm|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||75 dB S.P.L.|
|Weight||40 g (1.4 oz.)|
|Dimensions||71.6 x 25.5 x 48.6 mm (2.8 x 1 x 1.9")|
Questions & Answers
Saramonic SmartMic +
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.