- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The new competitively priced Ace XL GS AL (aluminum) and ACE XL MS AL tripod systems offer the benefits of their carbon-fiber counterparts in a lower-cost package. The Ace XL 75mm fluid head supports an extended payload range of two to eight kilograms and is ideally suited for digital cine-style cameras including the Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro, Canon C200 and C300 Mark 2, Panasonic GH5, Sony FS7, A7S and the new Panasonic EVA1.
- Fiberglass-reinforced composite construction that is both lightweight and strong
- A counterbalance system with eight stepped settings for up to 17.6 pounds of counterbalance
- Sachtler's Synchronized Actuated Drag (SA-drag) fluid drag system for both pan and tilt
- The SA-drag system provides three drag grades, plus a zero setting for no drag
- A panning range of 360°, and tilt range of +90 to - 75° + The ACE 5.5" long camera balance plate that allows 4.1" of sliding balance adjustment
- A 75 mm ball for fast leveling, and an illuminated bubble level built into the head + One mounting point for the pan bar on the right side of the head
- One mounting point for the pan bar on the right side of the head
Ace XL Fluid Head
Ace 75/2 D Tripod
Sachtler System Ace XL MS AL Fluid Head with Ace 75/2 D Tripod, Mid-Level Spreader & Padded Bag
|Fluid Head||ACE XL|
|Height Range||79-170 cm|
|Head Fitting||75 mm|
|Transport Length||86 cm|
Questions & Answers
Sachtler System Ace XL MS AL Fluid Head With Ace 75/2 D Tripod, Mid-Level Spreader, And Padded Bag
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.