- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Starbird Super Boom Stand
Triad-Orbit Advanced Stand Systems has licensed the rights to the iconic Starbird® studio boom stand from Manley Laboratories, Inc. alongside the most revered vintage analog microphones, consoles and outboard gear of the era.
- Heavier cast iron base with 38" footprint and legs that swivel and tuck away under the base for a smaller footprint for storing the stand. The legs can also be used in offset positions to accommodate smaller rooms and tight spaces.
- Larger Triad TC™ industrial grade dual-bearing, dual-locking studio casters.
- Thicker 2mm 6063 T5 Aluminum tubes
- Stronger main swivel using tested technology from the Orbit 2 center swivel
- Adjustable positioned ballast counterweight that opens fully for adding optional shot bags for more weight.
- Triad-Orbit IO Quick-Change compatible and includes the OA ball joint for 360° of mic adjustment.
- T.A.F. (Triad Air Force) is a patent pending pneumatic system that automatically and effortlessly raises T-O Starbird stands
StarBase™ Retractable Stand Base
StarBase™ is a massive cast iron base with retractable legs that pivot for optimum positioning and tuck away under the base for efficient storage.
BoomStop™ Safety Lock
BoomStop™ is a pin locking mechanism that secures Starbird booms in any position, regardless of the weight suspended, for safe, worry-free operation.
VariBal™ Counter Ballast System
VariBal offers effortless, adjustable counterweight positioning and the ability to add additional ballast to the counterweight as needed.
Triad-Orbit Starbird 1 Starbird Super Boom Stand
|Stand Height Range||1.6 - 2.6 m (63-102")|
|Boom Length Range||1.4 - 2.5 m (55-98")|
|Base Footprint Range||46 - 98 cm (18-38")|
|Stand Weight||30 kg (66 lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Triad-Orbit Starbird Super Boom Stand
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.