The Cinevate Inc Atlas 10 - 35" LTS with Regular Ball Feet is used to provide support for cameras weighing up to 10 lb (4.53kg). Equipped with 7 tripod mount plates, it is ideal for locations that require production versatility, and also includes micro-adjust, non-marking feet.
In addition, the kit includes 4 regular ball feet providing a firm base to place your camera setup for use on a flat surface. Offering compatibility with most standard sized ball heads (3/8"), the LTS system is suitable for capturing video on HDSLRs.
- Used to provide support for cameras weighing up to 10 lb (4.53kg)
- Equipped with 7 tripod mount plates
- Ideal for locations that require production versatility
- Micro-adjust non-marking feet
- 4 regular ball feet -provide a firm base to place your camera setup
- Compatible with most standard sized ball heads (3/8")
- Suitable for capturing video on HDSLRs
Please Note: The Atlas 10 does not ship with a tripod head.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||Up to 10 lb (4.53kg)|
|Rail Length||35 in. (89 cm)|
|Legs||Regular Adjustable Ball Feet|
Questions & Answers
Cinevate Atlas 10 w/35" Rail Slider Regular Adjustable Ball Feet
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.