This item is unavailable
This page is here for your reference.
Advanced Compact Camera
The FUJIFILM X100F signifies the achievement of new heights in Fujifilm's endless pursuit of perfection in photography.
A long-anticipated iteration of the X100 series, the FUJIFILM X100F is a powerful addition to FUJIFILM X Series, offering photographers the versatility of endless creativity. The FUJIFILM X100F features the 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III, an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter boasting the highest performance in the history of the X Series, as well as the X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding color reproduction and gradation of tones in both stills and videos with high ISO sensitivity and low noise.
Also featuring Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, Intuitive Analog Operation. Focus Lever for Quick Selection of Focus Areas, Film Simulation "ACROS“ and Digital Teleconverter.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C and X-Processor Pro with Its highly random pixel array effectively reduces moiré and false colors without the use of an optical low-pass filter (OLPF).
- Hybrid View Finder with Highly accurate manual focusing in an optical viewfinder. The simultaneous display of the EVF area on the screen of the optical viewfinder enables accurate focusing in real time.
- One Combined Shutter and ISO Dial reminiscent of those found on old film cameras. Changing the ISO is done by lifting the outer portion of the dial.
- FUJINON XF23mmF2.0 Lens - The best image quality without compromise, packed into a slim compact body that you want to take everywhere with you... These were the aims when the FUJIFILM X100F was being developed.
- Focus Lever – Borrowed from the X-T2, the focus area can be changed in eight directions allowing for quick and accurate focusing
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF with up to 325 selectable AF points
- Enhanced Auto Focus modes, including Zone and Wide/Tracking, ideal for moving subjects
- Lossless Raw 14bits
- 1/32000 Electronic Shutter allows you to take photos in bright situations without overexposure +- 5 EV with the Exposure compensation dial set to C
- Full HD video @ 60 fps for professional quality movies
- Focus as close as 10cm for great macro shots of flowers or food
- Copyright setting to protect you files right into the Exif Data
- 16 film simulation modes including NEW ACROS monochrome mode
- High ISO performance, up to 51200, produces clear images with astonishingly low noise, even for low-light nightscapes and indoor shots
- A Position on ISO dial customizable to change ISO via the command dial
- Panorama mode lets you shoot wide vistas without missing any details
- New customizable menu system with redesigned menu and new “My Menu” settings
- 14 Bit RAW with lossless compression and in-camera processing
- TTL 256 zone metering with multi spot average, spot and new centre weighted metering
- WIFI remote shooting and Instax Share printer compatible
- Exposure compensation expanded to +/- 5 stops
- Interval Timer Shooting
- 13 Creative filters – Toy camera/ miniature / POP colour / High-Key/ Low-key/ Dynamic Tone/ Soft focus / Partial colour (red / orange/ yellow/ green/ blue purple)
- 1/4000s Leaf Shutter with up to 1/2000s Flash Sync Speed
- 8fps Highspeed Continuous Shooting (taken from X-T2)
- Built-in 3-Stops ND Filter
- Up to 390* images per charge using the OVF with the NP-W126S Lithium Ion battery that you can charge through USB
- 3.0-inch 1040k-dot LCD Monitor with 100% frame coverage
- 2.36M-dot Hybrid Electronic Viewfinder with Electronic Range Finder feature
FUJIFILM X100F (Brown)
Li-ion battery NP-W126S
Battery charger BC-W126
Metal strap clip
Clip attaching tool
|Number of effective pixels||24.3 millions pixels|
|Image sensor||23.6mm x 15.6mm(APS-C)X-Trans CMOS III with primary color filter.|
|Storage media||SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I*1|
|Number of recorded pixels||
L: (3:2) 6000 x 4000 / (16:9) 6000 x 3376 / (1:1) 4000 x 4000
|Aperture||F2 -F16 1/3EV step (controlled with 9-blade aperture diaphragm)|
|Focus distance||Approx. 10cm - Infinity / 3.9in. - Infinity|
Standard Output Sensitivity:
Extended output sensitivity:
|Exposure control||TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted|
|Exposure mode||P(Program AE) / A(Aperture Priority AE) / S(Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M(Manual Exposure)|
|Exposure compensation||-5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step
(movie recording : -3.0EV - +3.0EV)
Mechanical + Electronic Shutter
Approx. 8.0 fps
* Recordable frame number may vary depending on the type of memory card used.
|Auto bracketing||AE Bracketing(±2EV / ±5/3EV / ±4/3EV / ±1EV / ±2/3EV / ±1/3EV)
Film simulation bracketing(Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
Dynamic Range Bracketing (100% · 200% · 400%)
ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV / ±2/3EV / ±1EV)
White Balance Bracketing (±1 / ±2 / ±3)
AF frame selection
* AF-S : Wide
|White balance||Automatic scene recognition / Custom / Color temperature selection (K) / Preset : Daylight, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater|
|Self-timer||10sec. / 2sec.|
|Interval timer shooting||Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Starting time)|
|Flash||Auto flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
Effective range:(ISO 1600) approx. 30cm - 9.0m/1.6ft. - 29.5ft.
Guide Number: approx. 4.6(ISO100 · m)
|Hot shoe||Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)|
Eye point : approx. 15mm, Diopter adjustment : -2 ~ +1m-1(dpt), Built-in eye sensor
|LCD monitor||3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx.
1040K-dot TFT color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
Full HD (1920x1080)
* Use a card with SD Speed Class with Class 10 or higher
|Photography functions||Face / Eye detection AF, Auto Red-eye Removal, Select custom setting, Panorama, Color space, Setting (Color, Sharpness, D-range, Highlight tone, Shadow tone), Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Preview depth of focus, Pre-AF, Control ring setting, Focus check, Focus Peak Highlight, Digital Split Image™ *4, Electronic level, Multiple exposure, Release priority / Focus priority selection, Fn button setting , ISO AUTO control, ISO dial setting(AUTO / COMMAND) , ND Filter , Instant AF setting (AF-S/AF-C), Interlock spot AE & Focus area, Focus area setting, AEL/AFL button setting, Edit/Save Quick menu, Preview exp./WB in manual mode, Shutter Type|
|Conversion lens||WIDE / TELE / OFF|
|Digital Tele-Converter||35mm*(Nomal)?50mm*?70mm* *35mm fomat equivalent|
|Film Simulation mode||15 modes (PROVIA / Standard, Velvia / Vivid, ASTIA / Soft, CLASSIC CHROME, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std, Black& White, Black& White+Ye Filter, Black& White+R Filter, Black& White+GFilter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter)|
|Grain Effect||STRONG , WEAK , OFF|
|Dynamic range setting||AUTO, 100%, 200%, 400%|
|Advanced filter||Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)|
|Playback functions||RAW conversion, Image rotate, Auto image rotate, Face Detection, Red-eye reduction, Photobook assist, Erase selected frames, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Slide show, Protect, Crop, Resize, Panorama, Favorites|
IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
|Wireless function||Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, PC Autosave, instax printer print|
|Other functions||Exif Print, 35 Languages, Date/Time, Time difference, Sound & Flash OFF, Performance Setting, Preview exp. in Manual mode, LCD Brightness, LCD Color, Preview Pic. Effect, DISP. Custom Setting , Copyright Setting|
NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
Standard : Approx. 270 frames (EVF) / 390 frames (OVF)*5
FULL HD: approx. 60 min.
FULL HD: approx. 95 min.
|Dimensions||126.5mm (W) x 74.8mm (H) x 52.4mm (D) / 4.98in. (W) x 2.94in. (H) x 2.06in. (D)
(Minimum Depth : 32.0mm / 1.26 in.)
|Weight||Approx. 469g / 16.5 oz. (including battery and memory card)
Approx. 419g / 14.8 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 40°C (+32°F - +104°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 - 80% (no condensation)|
|Battery life for movies||
Consecutive movie recording : approx. 80 min. (Face detection is set to OFF)
|Starting up period||Approx 0.5 sec.|
|* Fujifilm research|
* 1 Please see the Fujifilm website to check memory card compatibility.
* 2 Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
* 3 The Electronic Shutter may not be suitable for fast-moving objects. Flash can not be used.
* 4 Digital Split Image is a trademark or a registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.
* 5 Approximate number of frames / period that can be taken with a fully-charged battery based on CIPA standard.
Questions & Answers
Fuji Fujifilm X100F Brown
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.