- Calgary In Stock
Retro styled, portable in size and built around a powerful 24-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, the FUJIFILM X-T100 mirrorless digital camera is the ideal companion for creative everyday photography.
Packed Full of High Spec Features
An advanced hybrid autofocus system that’s able to keep pace with even the most active subjects, a speedy 6fps continuous shooting mode, high-resolution electronic viewfinder and intuitive swivelling touchscreen, the X-T100 brings professional image making into everyone’s grasp. Boasting an ‘always on’ Bluetooth connection, the X-T100 connects seamlessly with your smart devices via an built-in Wi-Fi connection to instantly transfer your images . Also featuring 4K recording and the option to capture footage in HD at 100fps for super slow-motion movies.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS SensorEnables more shallow depth of field and excellent low-light image quality.
Intuitive Swiveling 3.0” High Resolution LCD ScreenCan flip outwards and easily frame-up selfies or video blogs, as well as the ability to tilt up and down.
Responsive Touch Screen ControlsOffer ease of use and functions such as tapping the screen to take a shot, as well as the option to scroll through filters and images when reviewing them.
2.36M-Dot Electronic ViewfinderAllows for easy composition in bright light and gives you the option of turning off the LCD screen completely when shooting in the dark.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth ControlsShoot with your camera remotely through your smartphone or tablet and transfer photos or videos to your smartphone using the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app (available on iOS and Android).
USB ChargingCharge on-the-go, just as you would with your smart phone (or with optional BC-W126 charger).
4K Video Recording4K recording and the option to capture footage in HD at 100fps for super-slow-motion movies.
- External microphone port means you can capture professional quality audio.
- XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lightweight, compact power zoom kit lens takes wide and close up shots.
- 6fps high-speed continuous shooting allows you to capture the perfect moment as the action unfolds.
- 11 Film simulation modes are available for photos or video, including PROVIA (standard), the vibrant tones and saturated colours of Velvia (vivid), the soft tones of ASTIA (soft), the documentary-style tones of CLASSIC CHROME, Monochrome and Sepia.
- 17 Creative Advanced Filter effects including HDR Art, Fisheye, Cross Screen, Toy Camera, Miniature, Dynamic Tone, Pop Colour, Fog Remove, Soft Focus, High Key, Low Key and Partial Colour.
- Enhanced Scene Recognition (SR+) with face detection as well as main subject recognition. In this mode, the camera automatically recognizes the main subject by analyzing unique colour or noticeable contrast within the live view, and track it until it disappears from the screen.
- Enhanced Auto Focus modes, including Zone and Wide/Tracking, ideal for sports, kids and pets.
- Self Timer offers Smile Detection, Buddy Timer and Group Timer modes which automatically release the shutter when subjects smile, when two people are close together, or when a specified number of people come into the frame.
- High ISO performance, up to 25600, produces clear images with astonishingly low noise, great for low-light nightscapes and indoor shots.
- Panorama mode lets you shoot wide vistas without missing any details.
- Up to 430 images per charge with the rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- High speed electronic shutter allows you to take photos in bright situations without overexposure.
- Built-in Super Intelligent Flash to capture natural colours and brightness ideal for portraits shot in low light.
- Detachable grip included for improved ergonomics.
- Compatible with all XF/XC high-quality FUJINON lenses, so you can go ultra-wide for sweeping landscapes or try a telephoto lens to hone in on distant objects.
- RAW+JPEG shooting capabilities with in-camera RAW conversion.
- Compact, retro metal body with accessible command dials.
- ±5 EV Exposure compensation with third stop increments.
|Number of effective pixels||24.2 million pixels|
|Image sensor||23.5 × 15.7 mm (APS-C) CMOS with primary colour filter|
|Sensor Cleaning system||Ultra Sonic Vibration|
|Storage media||SD Card (-2GB) / SDHC Card (-32GB) / SDXC Card (-256GB) UHS-I|
|Number of recorded pixels||
L: (3:2) 6000x4000 / (16:9) 6000x3376 / (1:1) 4000×4000
|Lens mount||FUJIFILM X Mount|
|Sensitivity||Standard Output Sensitivity : AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO6400) / ISO200 to 12800(1/3 step)
Extended output sensitivity : ISO100 / 25600 / 51200
|Exposure control||TTL 256-zones metering, Multi / Spot / Average|
|Exposure mode||P(Program AE) / A(Aperture Priority AE) / S(Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M(Manual Exposure)|
|Exposure compensation||-5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step
(movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
|Image Stabilizer||Supported with OIS type lens|
|Shutter type||Focal Plane Shutter|
Mechanical + Electronic Shutter
Synchronized shutter speed for flash
Approx. 6.0 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 26 frames)
* Use a card with UHS Speed Class 1.
|Auto bracketing||AE Bracketing (2/3/5/7/9 frames) ±1/3EV-±3EV, 1/3EV step
Film Simulation Bracketing (Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
Dynamic Range Bracketing (100% · 200% · 400%)
ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV)
White Balance Bracketing (±1, ±2, ±3)
(AF frame selection)
* AF-S : Wide
|White balance||Automatic Scene recognition / Custom1~3 / Colour temperature selection (2500K~10000K) /
Preset: Fine,Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light
(Cool White),Incandescent light, Underwater
|Self-timer||2sec. / 10sec. / Smile / Buddy (LV.1 - LV.3) / Group (1-4 subjects) / Face Auto Shutter|
|Flash||Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
Guide number : Approx 5 (ISO100·m) / Approx 7 (ISO200·m)
Red-eye removal OFF: Auto/Forced Flash/Suppressed Flash/Slow Synchro/Rear-curtain
*Red-eye removal is active when Face Detection is set to ON.
|Hot shoe||Yes ( dedicated TTL Flash compatible)|
|Viewfinder||0.39-in., Approx. 2,360K-dot OLED colour viewfinder, Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area :
Eye point : Approx. 17.5mm ( from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece), Diopter adjustment : -
4m - +2m-1(dpt)
Magnification : 0.62x with 50mm lens[(35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m1.
Diagonal angle of view : Approx. 30°( Horizontal angle of view : Approx. 25°) Built-in eye sensor
|LCD monitor||3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot 3 Way Tilt-type Touch capable TFT colour LCD monitor|
4K 3840 x 2160 15P, Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min.
* For 4K movie recording, use a card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher
|Mode dial||Advanced SR AUTO / P / S / A / M / Night / Sports / Landscape / Portrait Enhancer / SP(Scene Position) / Adv. / Panorama|
|Film Simulation mode||11 type (PROVIA/STANDARD, Velvia/VIVID, ASTIA/SOFT, CLASSIC CHROME, PRO Neg Hi, PRO Neg. Std, MONOCHROME, MONOCHROME+Ye FILTER, MONOCHROME+R FILTER, MONOCHROME+G FILTER, SEPIA)|
|Dynamic range setting||AUTO, 100%, 200%, 400%
ISO restriction (DR100%: No limit, DR200%: ISO400 or more, DR400%: ISO800 or more)
|Advanced filter||Toy camera, Miniature, Pop colour, High-key, Low-key, Dynamic tone, Fish-eye, Soft focus, Cross screen, Partial colour (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple), Fog remove, HDR Art|
|Other photography functions||4K Burst, 4K Multi Focus, HDR, Electronic level, Advanced SR AUTO, Eye detection AF, Face Detection, Interval timer shooting, Auto Red-eye Removal, Select custom setting, Motion panorama, Colour space, Setting (Colour, Sharpness, D-range, Gradation), Film Simulation, Advanced Filter, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Preview depth of focus, PreAF, Focus check, Focus Peak Highlight, Multiple exposure, Release priority / Focus priority selection, Fn button setting, ISO AUTO control, Interlock spot AE & Focus area, Edit/Save quick menu, Preview exp./WB in manual mode, Shutter Type, Touch screen setting|
|Playback functions||RAW conversion, Image rotate, Auto image rotate, Face Detection, Red-eye reduction, Photobook assist, Erase selected frames, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Slide show, Protect, Crop, Resize, Panorama, Favorites|
(Operating frequency) (Center frequency)
|Wireless function||Geotagging setup, Image transfer (Individual image/Selected multiple images), View & Obtain Images, PC Autosave, instax Printer Print, Pairing registration, Delete pairing registration, Bluetooth ON/OFF setting, Auto image transfer|
|Other functions||PictBridge, Exif Print, 35 Languages, Date/Time, Time difference, Sound & Flash OFF, Quick start Mode, High Performance, Preview exp. in Manual mode, LCD Brightness, LCD Colour, Preview Pic. Effect, DISP. Custom Setting, EVF Brightness, EVF Colour|
|Power supply||NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)|
|Battery life for still images||
NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
|Starting up period||Approx. 0.4 sec., when High Performance mode set to ON
Approx. 0.8 sec., when High Performance mode set to OFF
* Fujifilm research
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||121 x 83 x 47.4 mm (4.8 x 3.3 x 1.9")
Minimum depth: 33.4 mm (1.3")
Approx. 448 g (15.8 oz.)
Approx. 399 g (14.1 oz.)
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40° / 32-104°F|
|Operating Humidity||10 - 80% (no condensation)|
Questions & Answers
Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Kit Dark Silver w/ XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.