- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $184.57 Learn More
EVA1 with Dual GripsThe EVA1 EVF Recoil Pro with Dual Trigger Grips is a shoulder rig designed specifically for the Panasonic EVA1. This is a Next Generation Recoil rig designed for optimal balance and comfort when shoulder mounted or on a tripod. With lenses and cameras being similar weights, the balance point is where the lens meets the camera body. In a shoulder mount rig, the balance point needs to be directly over your shoulder which puts the camera behind you. The Recoil rig adjusts for that balance point and relocates focus, monitoring and camera controls forward, creating a lighter, shorter and properly balanced rig.
- VCT Pro – this baseplate has a sliding top plate for quickly removing the camera from the rig or fast len changes, a built-in, curved shoulder pad, a v-wedge tripod connector (with ¼” 20 and 3/8" 16 screw option). It has removable and extendable 6.5” iris rods and rows of ¼” 20 screw holes along the sides for accessories. It has quick release 15mm rod parts in the rear. The recessed rod mount offers maximum accessory capable space under your camera lens.
- EVA1 Dual Trigger Grip- relocates the Panasonic EVA1 camera grip to a comfortable handgrip position for shoulder rigs. Our trigger grips are the most adjustable grips available. They allow for single-handed 360° rotation with the simple press of a trigger. Flip it down for a low, rock-solid handgrip. Raise it up for more of an Aaton style position. Or quickly flip them both all the way up to set your camera flat on the ground or for storing in a case. Or stagger them if that is more comfortable to you. The length of the handgrips can also adjust by loosening a red lever and pulling the grip out or pushing in
- Top Handle with 15mm Rod Lock - This slim Top Handle has multiple ¼ 20 and ⅜ 16 screw holes for mounting various accessories. The 15mm Rod Lock gives a side facing rod port for mounting the Axis Mini or a Zamerican arm.
- EVA1 Top plate - The EVA1 Top Plate has a built in Z-Rail perfect for adding the Zacuto Top Handle or Recoil Handle. Or if desired, you can reattach your Panasonic camera Handle to the plate. The top plate has a multitude of ¼ 20 and ⅜ 16 screw holes for mounting various accessories. At the back of the plate is a 15mm rod port for a Zamerican arm or other 15mm accessory- perfect for relocating the Panasonic LCD on an articulating arm.
Gratical HD Micro OLED
The Gratical HD Micro OLED electronic viewfinder uses an extremely powerful FPGA dual core processor and the latest Micro-OLED displays to provide a hugely expanded contrast range. Our Micro-OLED display supports high pixel density with unparalleled resolution, true blacks, gamma and contrast range. The Gratical HD has 5.4 million pixels on a 0.61” diagonal screen no bigger than the size of your thumbnail.
The Gratical HD includes two HDMI and two SDI ports with cross conversion from HDMI to SDI. Weather resistant covers prevent moisture or debris from getting in open ports.
You’ll be amazed with how sharp the image is. The internal field of view is just the right size so that the image is large, but not so that your eye has to roam to see the entire image at once. It features a built in -1 to +4 diopter range and Zacuto’s latest anti-fog coating formula. An auto-closing eyecup door prevents sunburn display automatically without any action by the operator.
Mount the Gratical HD to your Next Generation Recoil via the 1/4 20 rosette on the side with an Axis Mini. You can also mount the Gratical HD with the ¼ 20 screw hole in the bottom. Included is the LP-E6 style battery with charger and universal plug adapters.
Video Processing Features:
- Custom Scaling/User Presets
- Color Processor - RGB, saturation, brightness, contrast
- Zebra Stripes - Customize width, color, thresholds
- Waveform (3D)
- Histogram (RGB, Luma)
- Audio Meters
- LUT import and editing
- Red Line Peaking (multi-color)
- False Color
- Frame Store Feature
- Test Pattern (color bars & Macbeth)
- Four programmable buttons
- Frame Rates - 23.98p, 23.98PsF, 24p, 24PsF, 25p, 25PsF, 29.97PsF, 30 PsF,50i, 50p, 59.94i, 60i, 60p
- HDMI - 1.4b compliant, resolutions up to 1080p/60, loop out
- HD-SDI - Resolutions up to 1080p/60, loop out
- Cross Conversion - HDMI to HD-SDI, independent LUT on output stream
- Compatible with LP-E6 battery (7.8V 1800mAH LiON)
- Battery run time ~ 3-4 hours depending on features used
What's IncludedEVA1 Dual Trigger Grip
VCT Pro Baseplate
Top Handle with 15mm Rod Lock
EVA1 Top Plate
Gratical HD Micro OLED
Micro OLED Display
|Screen Dimension||0.61” diagonal|
|Resolution||Full Display 1280x1024, 16x9 1280x720 HD|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Colour Depth||24 bit RGB|
|Pixel Info||2687.21 PPI|
|Pixels||5.4 million pixels|
|Colours||16.7 million colours|
Questions & Answers
Zacuto EVA1 with Dual Grips- Gratical HD Bundle
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.