This item is unavailable
This page is here for your reference.
Sony A7III/A7RIII/A9 Cage
The Sony A7III/A7RIII/A9 Cage is Zacuto's “no-cage” cage compatible with the Sony A7RIII, A7III and A9 mirrorless cameras. It is lightweight and compact, and packs in a ton of features. The Cage screws into the bottom of the camera with a provided ¼ 20 screw. It also attaches to the sides of the camera, using the Sony eyelets neck strap connection with provided screws. It includes a Zacuto camera hand strap for a secure and comfortable grip on the camera. The cage ends at the eyelet neck strap connection, allowing you to use the camera's built in handgrip, keeping the cage small and light and have easy access to all camera controls.
- Ultra Slim & Lightweight
- Cage with side handle .9 lbs, Cage without side handle .6 lbs
- Includes a Zacuto camera hand strap for stability and comfort while using the camera’s grip
- Access to camera’s battery, hotshoe and full button control
- Attaches to camera’s neck strap eyelets for secure connection
- Top Z-Rail for top handle or accessories
- Can slide into the VCT Pro shoulder mount baseplate or Dock
- HDMI cable clamp for strain relief mounted on the cage
- Removable Wooden side handle with built in coldshoe
- Optional non-rod based Metabones support adapters
- Optional Top handle with built in cold shoe or Extended top handle for mounting the optional XLR-K2M audio module
- Optional 15mm rod support base
- Optional Atomos Inferno Mount
The top of the cage includes numerous ¼ 20 for mounting accessories. It also has a built in Z-Rail for mounting an optional top handle or other accessories. The bottom of the cage has 2 ¼" 20 threads and a 3/8" 16 thread for a tripod plate and a built in dovetail to slide into a VCT Pro shoulder mount baseplate or VCT Pro dock so you can quickly move your camera from handheld, to shoulder mount, to tripod shooting. The dovetail connection point is also where you will connect the optional 15mm lightweight rod support for attaching matte boxes, follow focuses, motors, etc. It will also slide onto our VCT Pro and VCT Pro Dock.
The cage is designed for full access to the camera’s battery door, hotshoe and full button control. There is also an optional Metabones adapter support. Included with the cage is a left wooden handgrip with a built in cold shoe. Putting the coldshoe on the left gets it out of the way of the XLR cables for the optional XLR-K2M audio module mounted to the camera’s hotshoe. For those using the HDMI output, the cage includes an HDMI cable clamp to hold the full size HDMI cable steady to reduce strain.
Questions & Answers
Zacuto Sony A7III, A7RIII, A9 Cage
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.