- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
Rugged Professional Bi-Color LED Camera Light
World's First Compact Full Spectrum, Bi-Color, Bluetooth Compatible Video and Photo Adventure Light.
- Full Spectrum - Best in Class LED Colour Rendering
- Compact - Studio Lighting in Your Pocket
- Bi-Colour - 3000-6000K Variable Colour Temperature
- 1200 Lumens - Up to 1200 Lumens, Incrementally Adjustable
Studio Quality Lighting on the Go.
The World's First Full Spectrum Compact Light
Litra is dedicated to creating the best Professioanl Adventure Lighting available on the market. Litra proudly presents the award-winning LitraPro - The world's first full spectrum, bi-colour video and photo adventure light. LitraPro is an ultra rugged, waterproof, bluetooth compatible, fully dimmable, bi-colour light. Litra designed the LitraPro to be your "Must Have Light" for studio, run and gun, underwater and any photo and video adventure your creativity and imagination takes you on.
Best In Class LED
- 1200 Lumen / 675 Lux @ 1M / 75 Lux @ 3M
- 95 CRI
- Full Spectrum LEDs. No green spike. Enhanced Red Spectrum
- Adjustable Color Temperature 3000 - 6000k
- Factory Calibrated LEDs to +/- 100k accuracy
- Flicker free at all Shutter angles
- 0-100% fully dimmable light
- Blended/smooth lux beam (No center hot spot)
What's IncludedLitraPro Fixture
USB Charging Cable
|Dimensions||700 x 50 x 30mm (2.75 x 2 x 1.2")|
|Weight||170 g (6 oz.)|
|Battery Runtime||10 hrs|
|Charging||Micro-USB Charge Port|
Questions & Answers
Litra Pro Bi-Colour On Camera LED Light
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.