This item is unavailble
This page is here for your reference.
ColourMax LED Twin TubesThe USHIO ColourMax series of LED Twin Tubes (LTT) are direct drop-in upgrades for broadcast and cinema production where color quality remains a critical element to the process of creating content. Other applications where accurate color is mission critical includes design and art studios, print and paint shops.
The 96 CRI ColourMax LTT tubes improve upon color rendering and brightness over the leading industry standard fluorescent tubes for the same cost of replacing your old fluorescent tubes. ColourMax LTT tubes from USHIO instantly start up to full brightness requiring no warm-up time like fluorescent lamps. Smooth dimming can be done down to 10% on existing dimmable ballast systems. Upgrade your existing fluorescent fixtures today with our ColourMax LTT tubes without a heavy investment in new fixtures.
- Up to 75% Higher Foot Candles than the Industry Benchmark Fluorescent Tubes*
- 57% Energy Savings (23W Replaces 40W)
- 96 CRI = Better Color Rendering than the Industry Benchmark Fluorescent Tubes
- Plug-and-Play on Dimmable Fluorescent Broadcast Fixtures Down to 10%
- Instant-Start with No Warm-Up Time Like Fluorescent Tubes
- Economical Upgrade to LED
- Tungsten and Daylight Models Available
- UL Certified
- Glass Tube Construction = No Yellowing or Aging Like Plastic
- Direct Replacement for 40W Twin Tube Fluorescent
- 2G11 Base
ColourMax LED Twin Tubes
|Input Voltage||120-277 V|
|Max. Temperature||45° C / 113° F|
|Min. Temperature||-20° C / -4° F|
Questions & Answers
Ushio ColourMax LED Twin Tubes 5600K, 22"
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.