- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
ColorChecker Video is a two-sided target for a colour-balanced video workflow, saving valuable time from capture to edit especially with multiple cameras and varying lighting conditions.
- Establish accurate white balance from the beginning of the shoot, making post-production colour editing and grading faster and easier by eliminating the need to neutralize frames individually.
- Achieve consistent colour even when ambient lighting changes, enabling ideal quality throughout the entire shoot. Improve colour alignment when multiple cameras are used, taking into account their differences for seamless production.
- Make your editor and colourist more efficient; minimize editing time with a quick grab at the beginning and/or end of the shoot, making ColorChecker Video one of the best investments you can make to get to your creative look faster.
- Obtain a neutral starting point faster than ever before to gain ideal colour balance and eliminate colour casts.
- Take advantage of ColorChecker Video’s range of skin tone patches from dark to light and different undertones to allow you to see how flesh tones will reproduce in the final product.
Shoot for colour balance. Shoot for consistency.
Shoot for Neutral. Shoot for your creative look.
The large format ColorChecker Video target is great for pre-camera checks and for wider shots, both in studio and on location. This two-sided target provides chromatic colour chips, skin tone chips and gray reference chips on one side and a spectrally neutral white balance card on the other side. ColorChecker Video has multiple dark gray levels to further help with the assessment of shadow areas, as well as saturated and desaturated chromatic colours for even more colour control. Include ColourChecker Video in every shoot to make your video workflow faster, more consistent, more balanced and repeatable. You’ll save time and money by avoiding costly mistakes and frustrating colour corrections after the fact.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.25 x 11"|
|Package Dimensions (LxWxH)||9 x 12"|
|Shipped Weight||0.5 lbs|
|3rd Party Software Supported||Yes|
Questions & Answers
X-Rite ColorChecker Video XL
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.