- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary On Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
BP350 AW II
The Whistler BP 350 AW II carries equal parts camera, video and functional outdoor gear. Features a roomy front pocket that expands to fit alpine essentials like shovel, probe or extra clothes. A waterproof barrier with drain hole separates wet gear from main compartment while 420 Nylon Ripstop with TPU/PU dual laminate provides robust abrasion and tear resistance plus waterproofing. ActivZone back panel and dual density foam harness provide increased comfort. Nifco® side-release buckles and Duraflex hooks offer robust attachment options in any condition.
- Top and body-side access fits Standard DSLR & Pro mirrorless
- Wider interior space with expandable compartment fits 3 lenses
- CradleFit compartment safeguards up to 13-inch laptop
- Supports attachment of heavy equipment like skis, axes & tripod
- All Weather AW Cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust & sand
Superior Strength Outside
Shooting in the back-country means bringing equipment. Attach pro tripods, skis or a snowboard and still have access to the main compartment. The internal frame and multiple attachment points make a solid platform for your gear.
Whistler BP350 AW II
|External Dimensions||29 x 24 x 53 cm (11.4 x 9.4 x 20.9")|
|Internal Dimensions||25 x 2 x 38 cm (9.8 x 0.78 x 14.9")|
|Weight||2.65 kg (5.84 lbs)|
|Material||420 Nylon Ripstop|
Questions & Answers
Lowepro Whistler BP350 AW II Grey
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.