- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $136.69 Learn More
AG-UMR20 / AG-UCK20GJ
Surgical Image Recording System
A compact recorder with versatile operation for broadcasting, video production, live streaming and more.
- Inheriting the compact, lightweight, free-style shooting features of the First-generation POVCAM plus the operating ease and versatility of a touch panel.
- Network Operation for IP Control and IP Streaming Versatiles System Functions, including 3G-SDI / HDMI / IP Simultaneous Output.
- Double SD memory card slots (SDXC memory card) & Relay recording a memory card recorder with high image quality and extended recording.
- 4K (UHD) compatible, 29.5 mm wide-angle optical 20x zoom lens compact camera head with improved image quality and functions.
- POVCAM Applications using the compact camera head system examples with a standalone recorder
A Compact, Lightweight, Free-Style Shooting
Inheriting the features of the first-generation POVCAM plus the operating ease of a touch panel.
Network Operation for IP Control and IP Streaming
LAN connection enables zooming and real-time video monitoring with a PC or tablet.
Double SDXC Memory Card Slots
Extended recording capability with large-capacity SDXC Memory Cards and Relay Recording.
High-Quality, Newly Designed 4K* (UHD) Camera Head
Featuring a high-resolution, progressive MOS sensor and 29.5mm (35 mm equivalent) wide-angle optical 20x zoom lens.
AG-UCK20GJ Compact Camera Head
Compact Camera Head for Flexible Installation
- Free style: Compact, lightweight design and remote operation allow the camera to be installed in places and angles where it previously couldn't, for free-style operation.
- Optional cables (3 m (9.84 ft) /20 m (65.62 ft)): Identical to the firstgeneration POVCAM cables for easy system replacement.
- Built-in stereo microphone: For recording sound with video.
- Scan Reverse mode: Image inversion for shooting with a ceilingmounted Camera Head.
- Scene files: Auto and three manual setting files allow scene settings to be switched and saved.
High-Resolution, Progressive MOS Sensor
4K (UHD: 3840 × 2160) 29.97p/23.98p/25p,* FHD (1920 × 1080) 59.94p/50p/23.98p image acquisition are newly supported. HD image quality also dramatically improved.
* 4K refers to UHD (3840 × 2160) resolution. The maximum resolution in 4K shooting mode via HDMI/SDI output is FHD (1920 × 1080) 59.94i/50i.
29.5 mm Wide-Angle Optical 20x Zoom Lens
- 29.5 mm Wide-Angle: Achieves wide-angle in spite of its compact size.
- Optical 20x zoom: Covers a range from 29.5 mm wide angle to 612 mm close ups (35mm equivalent) for various applications.
- Intelligent Zoom (i.Zoom): Allows shooting up to 30x in HD format (22x in 4K) with high resolution. Zooms in seamlessly from the optical tele-end.
- Digital zoom: This digital zoom (x1.4/x2/x4/x6/x8) allows zooming without any change in brightness. Combining optical zoom + intelligent zoom enables zooming up to a maximum of 240x.*
* When using optical 20x zoom + i.Zoom + digital zoom 8x in HD format. The image quality decreases as the digital zoom magnification increases.
Stable Images with the Five-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer
- Optical image stabilizer (HD/4K): Equipped with a powerful optical image stabilizer (OIS) system. Images are strongly corrected even in situations where the camera is unstable, such as when mounted onto an arm.
- Five-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilizer (HD): In HD mode, electronic image stabilization is added to the optical image stabilizer (OIS) system to detect and correct motions on five axes, including rolling motion. This is effective when shooting while walking.
Picture Adjustments like a High-End Camera
- 16-Axis independent color correction: This function provides an independent effect to each of the 16 phases and saturation levels of video images. This fine color matching and rendering meet the needs of video production applications.
- Optical ND filter: The optical ND filter can be manually switched (CLEAR, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64). Resolution degradation from closing down the iris is prevented even in bright lighting.
- Shutter: The Slow Shutter and Synchro Scan functions are supported.
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS): This function suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights to produce excellent gradation for each shade when dark, bright and intermediate shades are all contained in the same scene.
- Gain/iris: The gain can be increased either with AUTO or 0 dB to 30 dB (in 1 dB units), plus super gain (33 dB/36 dB). Iris adjustment can also be adjusted independently from the gain.
- White balance: AWB A, B (two-value memory) / P3200K / P5600K / ATW / VAR (2000 K to 15000 K). A new Variable mode has also been added for a finer setting capability. This allows color reproduction to better match the shooting situation.
- Image adjustments: Detail, V-detail, Detail coring, Skin tone detail, Color temperature, Chroma level, Chroma phase, Matrix (Norm/Cinelike/Still-like), Master pedestal, Gamma (HD norm/Cine-like/Still-like), Black gamma, Knee, NR control.
Versatile Camera Functions
- Auto Focus: High-speed, high-performance auto focus technologies enable speedy focusing, excellent tracking, and superb stability for higher-quality 4K images.
- Focus Assist: Focusing is aided by a Peaking Display (emphasizing in-focus areas by the use of coloring).
- Push Auto: Pressing the button during Manual Focus mode temporarily activates Auto Focus.
- Infrared (IR) Shooting mode: Helpful for nighttime observation and surveillance.
- Pre Rec: Constantly records video and sounds from approximately 3 seconds before ordinary recording starts, to prevent missing decisive moments.
- Rec Check: Plays approximately the last 3 seconds that were recorded for confirmation.
- Zebra: Select any two levels from among 50% to 105% in 5% steps.
- Filters supported: Commercially available lens filters (49 mm diameter) supported.
AG-UCK20GJ Head for portable memory card recorder
|Power||DC 9 V (supplied from the AG-UMR20)|
|Power Consumption||0.6 A|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)|
|Operating humidity||10 to 80% (no condensation)|
|Weight||Approx. 325 g (0.71 lbs)|
|Dimensions||6.4 x 7.2 x 13.1 cm (2.5 x 2.8 x 5.1")|
|Pickup device||1/2.3-type MOS MOS solid state image sensor
(Total pixels: approx. 12.76 megapixels
|Lens||Zoom: optical 20x motorized zoom
Fvalue: F1.8 to F3.6, Focal length: f= 4.08 mm to 81.6 mm
35 mm conversion: 29.5 mm to 612.0 mm
(Hybrid O.I.S mode “OFF”)
Filter diameter: 49 mm, ND filter: CLEAR, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64 (built-in)
Shortest shooting distance: 1.5 m (4.9 ft) at zoom range,
3 cm (0.1 ft) at wide angle
IR cut filter： incorporates the ON/OFF control function
|Zoom||i. Zoom: x30 (HD), x22 (4K)
Digital zoom: x1.4, x2, x4, x6, x8
|Image Stabilizer||Optical image stabilizer (HD/4K)
5-Axis hybrid image stabilizer (HD)
|Gain setting||Automatic, manual 0 dB to 30 dB(1 dB step),
Super Gain 33 dB, 36 dB
*At auto mode, 3 dB to 30 dB (3 dB steps) can be selected
with AGC limit setting.
|White Balance||ATW, ATW LOCK, AWB A, AWB B, P3200K, P5600K,
VAR (2000 K to 15000 K)
|Shutter Speed||59.94i/59.94p mode: 1/60 sec., 1/100 sec., 1/120 sec.,
1/180 sec., 1/250 sec., 1/350 sec., 1/500 sec., 1/750 sec.,
1/1000 sec., 1/1500 sec., 1/2000 sec., 1/3000 sec.,
1/4000 sec., 1/8000 sec.
29.97p mode: 1/30 sec., 1/50 sec., 1/60 sec., 1/100 sec.,
1/120 sec., 1/180 sec. to 1/8000 sec. (same as above)
23.98p mode: 1/24 sec., 1/48 sec., 1/50 sec., 1/60 sec.,
1/100 sec., 1/120 sec., 1/180 sec. to 1/8000 sec. (same as above)
50i/50p mode: 1/50 sec., 1/60 sec., 1/100 sec.,
1/125 sec., 1/180 sec. to 1/8000 sec. (same as above)
25.00p mode: 1/25 sec., 1/50 sec., 1/60 sec., 1/100 sec.,
1/125 sec., 1/180 sec. to 1/8000 sec. (same as above)
|Slow Shutter||59.94i/59.94p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/4 sec., 1/8 sec., 1/15 sec., 1/30 sec. 29.97p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/4 sec., 1/8 sec., 1/15 sec. 23.98p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/3 sec., 1/6 sec., 1/12 sec. 50i/50p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/3 sec., 1/6 sec., 1/12 sec., 1/25 sec., 25.00p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/3 sec., 1/6 sec., 1/12 sec.|
|Synchro Scan||59.94i/59.94p mode: 1/60.0 sec. to 1/285.6 sec.
29.97p mode: 1/30.0 sec. to 1/206.5 sec.
23.98p mode: 1/24.0 sec. to 1/280.1 sec.
50i/50p mode: 1/50.0 sec. to 1/209.2 sec.
25p mode: 1/25.0 sec. to 1/224.3 sec.
|Minimum Illumination||0.2 lx (slow shutter: 1/2 sec., gain: +36 dB)|
|Horizontal Resolution||1,300 TV (HDMI output 2160/29.97p, when 25.00p playback)
1,000 TV (HDMI output 1080/59.94p, when 50.00p playback)
Input / Output
|Audio In||Built-in Microphone (2 CH stereo)|
|Connector||20 pin dedicated interface (to the AG-UMR20)|
Questions & Answers
Panasonic AG-UCK20GJ Compact Camera Head for Memory Card Portable Recorder
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.