- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
MKH 20-P48 RF Condenser Microphone
The MKH 20 is usually used as a main microphone for orchestras and solo instruments, and picks up the natural acoustics of the room, though it does have a much wider range of applications as omni-directional microphones do not suffer from 'proximity effect'.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response, switchable for near and diffuse field applications
- High-frequency response can be accentuated by means of a pressure build-up ring
- Slightly increasing directivity at high frequencies to adjust tonal balance
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Switchable pre-attenuation
- Black, anodised light metal body
What's IncludedMKH 20
MZS 40 shock mount
MZW 41 windshield
Pressure build-up ring
MKH 20-P48 RF Condenser microphone
|Dimensions||Ø 25 x 153 mm|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||12 - 20000 Hz|
|Max. sound pressure level||134 dB / 1 kHz|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1 kHz)||25 mV/Pa +- 1 dB|
|Nominal impedance||150 Ω|
|Equivalent noise level||10 (18) dB|
|Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3||20 (28) dB|
|Current Consumption||2 mA|
|Battery specification||48 +- 4 V Phantom|
Questions & Answers
Sennheiser MKH 20-P48 Omni-directional RF Condenser Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.