Key Features• The world's first macro lens equipped with VR.
• VR II function offers the equivalent stability of a shutter speed that is 4 stops faster.
• SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet autofocusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation.
• An ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration.
• Nano Crystal Coat drastically reduces flare ensuring finely detailed, clear images.
• IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length and non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
• Focus options - Automatic with manual override and Manual only.
• 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds.
• 62 mm diameter filter attachment (non-rotating).
|Lens Construction||Elements / Groups 14/12 groups (with 1 ED glass and 1 Nano Crystal coat glass element)|
|Picture angle||23 degrees [15 degrees when used with Nikon DX format D-SLR cameras]|
|Closest Marked Focusing Distance||[m] 0.31|
|Focal length||105mm (157.5mm when used with Nikon DX format)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1|
|Number of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
|Focus method||Ring SWM (Silent Wave Motor)|
|Filter Attachment Size||[mm] 62|
|Dimension||Dia x Length (extension from lens mount), [mm] Approx. 83 x 116mm (3.3 x 4.6 in)|
Questions & Answers
Nikon AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8 G IF-ED VR Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.