- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
SK 500 G4-AW+
Ready to take the world’s biggest live stages.
Powerful bodypack transmitter with increased bandwidth and transmission power
- For evolution wireless G4 500 Series systems.
- Increased bandwidth and transmission power
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
What's IncludedSK 500 G4 AW+ Bodypack Transmitter
2x AA Batteries
SK 500 G4-AW+
|THD, total harmonic distortion||≤ 0.9 %|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||≥ 115 dBA|
|RF output power||Switchable: Low: typ. 10 mW, Standard: typ. 30 mW, High: typ. 50 mW|
|Switching bandwidth||Up to 88 MHz|
|Peak deviation||±48 kHz|
|Nominal deviation||±24 kHz|
|Operating time||Typically 8 h|
|Power supply||2x AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack|
|Current consumption||At nominal voltage: typ. 180 mA with transmitter switched off: ≤ 25 μA|
|Input impedance||40 kΩ, unbalanced / 1 MΩ|
|Max. Input voltage||3 Veff|
|Powering||3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable battery|
|Transmission frequency||Max. 3520 frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps, 20 frequency banks, each with up to 32 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation, 6 frequency banks with up to 32 programmable channels|
|AF frequency response||Mic: 80 – 18,000 Hz
Line: 25 – 18,000 Hz
|Frequency stability||≤ ±15 ppm|
|Temperature Range||-10 °C to +55 °C|
|Dimensions||Approx. 82 x 64 x 24 mm (3.23 x 2.52 x 0.94")|
|Weight||Approx. 160 g (5.6 oz.)
Questions & Answers
Sennheiser 508434 Bodypack Transmitter Aw+ (470 - 558 MHz) & 1/8" Audio Input Socket
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.