- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
NATO Handle for Samsung T5 SSD
SmallRig NATO Handle for Samsung T5 SSD HSN2270 is a comfortable wooden handle, which can attach directly to the left NATO rail on SmallRig BMPCC 4K & 6K Cage 2203, 2254 and2255, and Z CAM E2 cage 2264. It is switchable to be used on both left and right hands. The handle leaves space inside to accommodate the Samsung T5 SSD, protecting the SSD drive and making the camera rig more compact. Also the anti-off lock on the bottom prevents accidental dropping of the SSD. Simply put the SSD into the handle from the bottom, securely lock it by a knob screw; the wire is plugged in from the top. On the top of the handle are 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes where accessories like SmallRig Monitor Mount 1842, SmallRig Cold Shoe 1960 and 2260 can be attached.
- Accommodate and protect Samsung T5 SSD
- Switchable to be used on both left and right hands
- Compatible with SmallRig BMPCC 4K & 6K cage 2203, 2254 and 2255, and Z CAM E2 cage 2264
- 1/4 and 3/8 threaded holes on the top for attaching accessories
- Ergonomic design and comfortable grip
2x Hex Spanners
Nato Handle for Samsung T5 SSD
|Compatibility||Samsung T5 SSD
1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16
|Weight||295 g (10.4 oz)|
|Dimensions||7.3 x 8.4 x 10.3 cm (2.8 x 3.3 x 4")|
Questions & Answers
SmallRig NATO Handle for Samsug T5 SSD
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.