- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
i1 ColorChecker | Pro Photo Kit
i1 ColorChecker Pro Photo Kit is a convenient kit of two essential colour tools – i1Display Pro and ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 – combined to achieve fast, efficient colour accuracy and control for any photo production. Combining two essential colour management tools in this handy kit offers photographers the convenience of a single purchase at a lower price than if purchased individually.
Colour Perfected – From Capture to Edit
The i1 ColorChecker Pro Photo Kit was created for discerning photographers looking for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy and the ability to achieve ideal colour accuracy and control from capture to edit.
The kit includes:
- i1Display Pro calibration device and i1Profiler software offers the perfect combination of unrivaled colour precision, speed and control for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy, including projectors.
- ColorChecker Passport Photo 2, a convenient pocket-sized case including four photographic targets and ColorChecker Camera Calibration software for any photographer looking for more accurate, consistent colour and creative flexibility.
Benefits for your colour workflow:
- Professional control for on-screen colour accuracy for monitors, projectors and mobile devices
- Save time, frustration and money and gain full creative control over your images.
- Easily capture custom white and gray balance to eliminate colour casts and set proper exposure
- Speed up post production colour editing.
- Get consistent predictable and repeatable colour from image to image and camera to camera in any lighting situation.
- Neutralize and create your look with one-click enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; and check and control colour shifting.
- Create single illuminant camera profiles, or dual illuminant profiles taking into account two different light sources to create a single profile for accommodation of an even wider variety of lighting conditions.
The i1 ColorChecker Pro Photo Kit incorporates the ideal colour tools needed by professional photographers to bring colour accuracy and control to the photo production workflow, from capture to view to edit.
i1Display Proi1Display Pro is the industry-recognized professional display calibration system with unrivaled colour accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut:
- Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred colour management device.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup.
- Display quality check and trending over time.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with colour confidence.
ColorChecker Passport Photo 2
ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 is the next generation of the original ColorChecker Passport, now celebrating 10 years as an industry standard. With this new and even more powerful version, you can capture and create more perfectly than ever.
- Combines 4 photographic targets in one durable, protective case: white balance target, gray balance target, 24 patch classic target, and enhancement target.
- Creates professional, custom camera profiles in minutes using the industry standard 24 patch Classic target and included ColorChecker Camera Calibration software (including Lightroom plug-in).
- Dual Illuminant profile creation - takes into account two different light sources to create a single profile which can be applied to a variety of lighting conditions.
- Use Creative Enhancement target to quickly check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; understand and control colour shifting or neutralize and create a look with one click.
- Set exposure with an in-camera or handheld meter using the gray balance target.
- Capturing a consistent white point in a set of images allows for adjustments to different lighting conditions and helps eliminate colour casting.
- Includes ColorChecker Camera Calibration software which supports both ICC and DNG profiles.
- Includes Lanyard
What's Includedi1 Display Pro
i1Profiler Profiling Software for Displays / Projectors
PANTONE Colour Manager Software
Quick Start Guide
ColorChecker Passport Photo 2
Gray Balance Target
White Balance Target
Creative Enhancement Target
Questions & Answers
X-Rite i1 ColorChecker Pro Photo Kit
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.