- Toronto Open Box
Open Box available:
The Rock 'n' Roller Multi-Cart has a has a 500 lb load capacity and features full-profile, hard rubber 10" rear wheels and 8 " front casters for easy transport over rough terrain while avoiding down-time due to punctured tubes. From the powder-coat finish to the quality hubs, wheels and the non-skid bed, every element of the design is aimed at the expeditious transport of your delicate gear, even in less than optimal environments.
The patented design instantly telescopes and transforms into any of 8 configurations to fit any equipment size or shape, enabling quick and ergonomic movement of huge amounts of gear and supplies with a small storage footprint.
- No-Flat solid rubber wheels maintain the same high-profile road-gripping surface of the original pneumatic wheels but without the threat of punctures.
- Equipped with patent-pending G-Force wheels and casters which are strong, lightweight and ride super quietly. The concentric hole design is structurally strong yet allows the casters to be lighter weight.
- Glossy textured finish resists equipment slippage better than smooth finishes and is super tough.
- Frame telescopes to stack loads high.
- Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage.
- Spring-loaded wing bolts won't vibrate out.
- Stair skids ease hauling up steep stairs.
- Strong tube axles are 43% lighter than solid axles.
- Expandable frame accommodates innumerable cargo sizes and shapes.
- Strong perforated front axle reduces weight and accommodates bungee cords.
- Bold modern design. The 10" rear wheels and 8 " front wheels roll more smoothly over rough terrain than the typical 2" or 3" casters used on small carts.
|Construction||Lightweight steel telescopic frame
No-flat solid rubber wheels
|Dimensions||Frame: 34 - 52", with 32" foldable sides
Wheels: 10 x 3" no-flat rear, 8 x 2.5" no-flat swivel casters
|Weight Capacity||500 lb (227 kg) 32 cubic feet|
|Weight||36 lb (16.3 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Rock -N- Roller Multi-Cart R12 "All Terrain" w/ R Trac MultiCart
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.