229MB High View Stand
Constructed from lightweight aluminum and featuring a camera plate (KS-024) with 1/4’’-20 threaded on the stand top.
With a max height up to 7.3 M (24’), the High View Stand is specially designed for photographers taking pictures from high positions.
In places such as churches, temples or monuments where the tools aren't allowed for such use, to ensure that no damage to the building occurs, or in open fields where there are no structures to position a camera high enough.
- Safety wire riveted on the stand top for connecting to camera leash, preventing accidents due to unexpected falls.
- With a ratcheted handle, there is no space limitation for tightening the knob.
- A wind brace kit beneath the camera plate is equipped for increasing stability by attaching the safety wires on from the ground.
- Bubble level is attached on the column, and allows the stand to be set up easily, in a variety of angles.
- Rubber covers equipped to protect the floor.
- Three leveling legs for any operating circumstances.
Kupo 229MB High View Stand is constructed by lightweight aluminum and features a camera plate with 1/4''-20 threaded on the stand top. With max height upto 7.3 M (24’), it's a perfect tool for real estate, event, landscape and school photographers. Support up to 10kg. (1 kg max. payload at 6 degree in clination while the stand is full extended to 7.3 m). 11.3 KG weight of the stand is able to be carried on location by one person.
* Maxmium loading weight is rated at 10kg; however, 1 kg max payload at 6 degree inclination while the stand is full extended to 7.3 m (24').
The perfect tool for real estate, event, landscape and school photographers.
Made from aluminium, the high view is light enough to be carried on location by one person but still strong enough to support up to 10kg. It is equipped with a 1/4" thread mounting plate comes with a 1/4ʼʼ to 3/8ʼʼ reducer on its top, so that you can mount a tripod ball head to it. A steel tether is also attached to the stand for an extra level of security while your camera is high in the air. Eyelets in the top plate can also be utilised to tether the top of the stand to the ground using guy wires (these are not included).
The 229 High View features 5 risers and 6 column sections allowing you to mount your camera, or lighting accessory, anywhere between 1.9 and 7.3 meters. For an extra level of stability, the centre column can be lowered independently of the legs and hardware. This allows for a fourth point of contact with the ground with minimal effort. Each leg also has its own adjustment built in to ensure stable set up on un-even ground.
|Closed Length||174 cm (68.5")|
|Max. Height||730 cm (287.4")|
|Min. Height||168 cm (66.1")|
|Weight||10.8 kg (23.8 lbs)|
|Footprint Diameter||110 cm (43.3")|
|Max. Payload||10 kg (22 lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Kupo 229MB High View Stand - Black
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.