- Ottawa Open Box
Please note: Pictured reflector not included.
The D-Lite RX studio flash system is the entry range of the Elinchrom studio flash family. Whether you are new to lighting, already have speedlights or just want to take your photography to the next level, the D-Lite RX series provides all you need.
Ideal for small business applications, portraiture, for anyone interested in the art and creativity of lighting, these Swiss-designed and tested units will not only give many years of satisfactory service and pleasure but also allow the upgrade to more advanced units if necessary.
- Radio Remote Control of flash power settings, Modelling lamp on/off, Speed sync mode and Triggering
- Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App* for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch via the optional WiFi module
- Additional features can be found when used with the EL-Skyport Software* such as Flash-Delay for strobing-effects
- Visual Flash Confirmation option; the modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered
- Proportionality adjustment of the modelling lamp range
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, 5/10, 4/10, 3/10, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available
- Programmable ready beep function
- Firmware update option
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of D-Lite RX with speedlights.
- Power Auto-dump
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)
- Lightweight and strong housing. Robust, functional and elegant
- Accessory bayonet accepting all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 135 cm
- Rubberrised large handle with spare fuse storage
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts
D-Lite RX 4
(1m, 100 ISO, reflector 48°)
|Power range f-stop||5|
|Power range Ws||25 - 400|
|Power range||1/1 - 1/16|
|Power increments in f-stop||1/10 to programmable 5/10 - 1/1|
|Flash duration t0.5 at max. power in s.||1/800|
|Recycling 230 V||0.35 - 1.2s|
|Recycling 115 V||0.35 - 1.6s|
|Colour temperature at max. power||5500°K|
|Auto Power Dumping||Adjusts power settings automatically|
|Power stability||± 0.5 %|
|Voltage||Multivoltage 90 - 260 V|
|Modelling lamp mode||Proportional, min, max, off|
|Modelling lamp 230 V||E27 100 W / 196 V (effective 150 W)|
|Modelling lamp 115 V||E27 100 W / 90 V (effective 150 W)|
|Flashtube||n° 24009: Plug-in, user replaceable|
|EL-Skyport (Built-in)||Integrated transceiver, 8 Frequency Channels and
4 Groups with full RX features
|Sync voltage||5 V (compatible with all cameras)|
|Sync socket||3.5 mm jack|
|Fan Cooled||Microprocessor-controlled fan with thermal cut-out|
|Umbrella fitting||Centred tube for EL-umbrellas ø 7 mm.
Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts
|Max. power consumption
(230 V / 50 Hz)
|150 W (during charge: 370 W)|
|Max. power consumption
(115 V / 60 Hz)
|180 W (during charge: 280 W)|
|Dimensions||26 x 14 x 19 cm (with protective cap)|
|Weight||1.5 kg (3.3 lb.)|
|Supplied with||Mains cable, flashtube, modelling lamp and protective cap|
Questions & Answers
Elinchrom D-Lite RX 4 400Ws Bi-Voltage Fan Cooled Self Contained Flash Head
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.