The 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM lens is an ultra compact telephoto zoom lens that offers superior performance and incorporates DO (Diffractive Optics) and IS (Image Stabilizing) technology. Diffraction Optics allow lenses to be designed so that they are shorter and lighter than comparable refractive optical systems. The lens' AF is super-fast and silent with a ring-type USM, focuses down to 4.6 feet, and features a new zoom lock button that keeps the lens safe and secure when not in use or used at the wide angle setting. The ideal lens for sports, portraiture, animals etc
- High magnification 70-300mm zoom lens with Image Stabilizer
- Image Stabilizer gives equivalent effect of a shutter speed three stops faster during hand-held shooting
- Three-layer type DO (Diffractive Optics) lens optimised for zoom lens optics
- DO design offering more compact size than other zoom lenses with equivalent focal lengths and aperture
- Optimised lens coating to minimise ghosting and flare
- Zoom ring locking mechanism that locks the lens at its shortest total length
- Circular aperture producing attractive background defocus
- Rear focusing, ring USM and new AF algorithms for fast and quiet autofocusing
- Manual focusing enabled even during the AF mode
- Only lead-free glass used in lens
|f/Stop Range||4.5-32 / 5.6-38|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.6' (1.4 m)|
|Angle of View||34º - 8º 15'|
|Length||3.9" (10 cm)|
|Maximum Diameter||3.2" (8.2 cm)|
|Weight||1.6 lb (720 g)|
Questions & Answers
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.