- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Eurolight LC2412 V2 | Console
The EUROLIGHT LC2412 is a professional 24-channel DMX lighting console with 24 preset channels assignable to 512 DMX channels. 120 scenes are storable in 10 banks, and there is an integrated chaser with up to 650 steps that features sync-to-bass beat, plus a frequency-dependent sound-to-light function.
- Professional lighting console with 24 preset channels, assignable to 512 DMX channels
- Up to 3 DMX channels can be controlled per preset channel
- 120 scenes storable in 10 banks
- Integrated chaser with up to 650 steps featuring sync-to-bass beat
- Frequency-dependent sound-to-light function
- Crossfade time freely selectable for smooth scene fades
- 2 additional, multi-functional channels for special effects (fog machine, color changer, etc.)
- Ultra-flexible fading functions for manual and automatic operation
Crossfade time is freely selectable, allowing for super-smooth scene fades, and there are two additional, multi-functional channels for special effects (e.g. fog machine, color changer etc.). Designed to provide multi-level control of a wide range of dimmer packs and special effects lighting components, the EUROLIGHT LC2412 provides universal control of all DMX-compatible systems – at a price bound to light up the eyes of even the most budget-concious stage manager.
- Intuitive solo and channel flash functions
- Extremely effective preview function allows “hidden” memory and chaser checks even during live performances
- Dimmer control via DMX or analog output (0/+10 V)
- MIDI interface for cascading of 2 LC2412s (master/slave setup)
- Illuminated display/controls and BNC Lamp socket for easy operation in dark stage environments
- Rack-mounting kit for installation in standard 19" racks included
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
What is DMX?
The LC2412 controller puts out lighting control signals based on the DMX standard, which is a protocol developed to overcome the inconsistencies in non-standardized or proprietary lighting systems. The incredible EUROLIGHT LC2412 works with the LD6230 Dimmer Pack (not included), as well as a wide variety of other industry-approved DMX devices.
Versatility and Ease-of-Use
You get ultra-flexible fading functions for manual and automatic operation and intuitive solo and channel flash functions. Our extremely effective preview function allows "hidden" memory and chaser checks – even during live performances. The LC2412 also features dimmer control via DMX or analog output (0/+10 V) plus a MIDI interface for cascading of two LC2412s (master/slave setup). For added comfort, there are illuminated display/controls and BNC lamp socket for easy operation in dark stage environments.
Built to Stand the Test of Time
The Eurolight LC2412 features extremely rugged construction, with a steel chassis designed to ensure long life – even under the most demanding conditions. A rack-mounting kit for installation in standard 19" racks is included, and the LC2412 is manufactured under an ISO9000 certified management system – a testament to our pursuit of the ultimate in quality management and performance.
LC 2412 Console
|Channels||26 (24 + 2 special switchable channels)|
|DMX||78 out of 512 DMX channels (max. 3 DMX channels per console-channel)|
|Steps||max. 650, up to 99 per chase|
|Analog In||¼ " TS mono jack connector, unbalanced|
|Footswitch||¼ " TS mono jack connector|
|Midi In||DIN 5-pole connector|
|DMX512 Out||XLR 5-pole connector, conforms to the DMX512/1990 standard|
|Midi Out||DIN 5-pole connector|
|Analog Out||Sub D connector, 15-pole|
|Level||0/+10 V DC|
|Min. Load Impedance||600 Ω|
|Voltage||USA/Canada 120 V~, 60 Hz
Europe/U.K./Australia 230 V~, 50 Hz
Japan 100 V~, 50 - 60 Hz
General export model 120/230 V~, 50 - 60 Hz
|Power Consumption||37 W|
|Fuses||100 - 120 V~: T 1 A H 250 V 220 - 240 V~: T 500 mA H 250 V|
|Mains Connection||Standard IEC receptacle|
|Weight||approx. 4 3⁄16 x 17 ½ x 11" approx. 106 x 442 x 278 mm|
|Dimensions||approx. 8.38 lbs / 4.3 kg|
Questions & Answers
Behringer LC2412 V 2 Eurolight DMX Control
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.