- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Unleash Your Creativity
UltraSync BLUE is simple, low-cost, and has the potential to synchronise any compatible camera or sound recording device with Bluetooth connectivity. There are no cables to worry about, giving you more freedom to shoot from creative angles with smaller, more mobile cameras. It can even sync iPhones.
UltraSync BLUE is Timecode Systems' first product to synchronise timecode over Bluetooth® to an expanding range of compatible cameras, audio recorders and apps, which have implmented their timecode over Bluetooth® protocol. Once connected, timecode is transmitted wirelessly from the UltraSync BLUE directly into the embedded media file of connected devices. By removing the restrictions of a wired connection, crews not only benefit from extra convenience, but also get even more versatility to choose how they sync. Use a single UltraSync BLUE unit to sync up to four recording devices shooting in close range over Bluetooth®. Or uniquely, also connect the UltraSync BLUE to a Timecode Systems long-range RF network and sync to other camera and audio recorders using Timecode Systems units on the same channel. A perfect combination of using two wireless technologies together to create a flexible and scalable sync system.
- A patented, timing protocol delivers unparalleled accuracy for the exchange of timecode over Bluetooth®
- After first set-up, UltraSync BLUE automatically recognises your device
- Use one UltraSync BLUE to feed frame-accurate timecode to up to four devices filming in close range (up to 10m) over Bluetooth®
- Or, use long-range RF to sync multiple UltraSync BLUEs, or to sync to other Timecode Systems products
- Timecode is embedded into the media file and automatically recognised by professional NLEs
|Dimensions||55 x 44 x 17 mm (2.2 x 1.7 x 0.7")|
|Weight||36 g (1.26 oz.)|
|Internal power||Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery: 3.7V battery 800mAh 2.96Wh
Duration: Approx. 20 hours
Charging time: Approx 3.5 hours
|External power||USB-C (5V DC)|
|BLINK||Communication between units over BLINK RF|
|BLINK Hub||Monitor & control from the BLINK Hub app|
|Range||Approx. 200 m (656')|
|USB-C||For firmware updates and external power|
|Display||128 x 32 pixels OLED display|
|Frequency||865.050MHz to 923.200MHz|
|Supported FPS modes||23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 29.97DF, 30DF|
|Supported sync outputs||PAL, NTSC, 720p, 720p2 (double frame rate)1080i-PSF1080p, 1080p2.|
Questions & Answers
Atomos Timecode Systems UltraSync BLUE Bluetooth Timecode Sync Solution
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.