- Call for Availability in Calgary
- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Available for Order
Peak Design | Travel Tripod
For years, traditional tripods have suffered from needless bulk and wasted space. Peak Design spent 4 years redesigning the tripod from the ground up, creating a travel tripod that packs down to the diameter of a water bottle—without compromising height, stability, or features.
- Groundbreaking architecture eliminates wasted space
- Quick-attaching and intuitive compact ball head
- Single ring for total head adjustment
- Deployable center column knob
- Optimized for full-frame DSLRs + telephoto lenses
- Packs down to half the size of a traditional travel tripod
- Includes stowable phone mount + soft case
- Robust, low-profile cam levers
- 7.9 x 39.4 cm (3.125 x 15.5") packed dimensions (WxL)
- 1.56 kg (3.44 lbs) aluminum weight
- 1.27 kg (2.81 lbs) carbon weight
- Includes Peak Design's Standard Plate (Arca-Swiss compatible) that works with all Peak Design products
Pro Performance. Half the Size.
The Travel Tripod brings you pro-level stability, load capacity, and deployed height, yet packs down to the diameter of a water bottle.
A ground-up redesign of the traditional tripod, the Travel Tripod is the result of 4 years of engineering.
Everyday | Backpack V2 (30L)
Now in its 2nd generation, v2 boasts aesthetic and functional updates based on feedback from thousands of passionate customers.
An iconic, award-winning pack for everyday and photo carry, the newly revamped Everyday Backpack is built around access, organization, expansion, and protection. Unique MagLatch hardware provides lightning fast top access, with dual side access via two weatherproof UltraZips. Inside, 3 configurable FlexFold dividers keep gear organized, protected, and not bunched at the bottom of your bag. Dedicated sleeves for up to 15” laptop, tablet, or documents, plus a variety of internal slip pockets for small items. 100% recycled 400D weatherproof shell keeps everything safe. Huge external carry capacity made possible by a versatile tuck-away strap system. Expandable side pockets for water bottles or tripods. Integrated luggage carry makes this bag equally suited for daily commutes and extended travel. All-custom hardware, minimal dangling straps.
- Fast, secure, one-handed top access via MagLatch hardware
- Dual side access via #8 weatherproof zips
- Extra-durable UltraZip design
- 4 external carry straps for cinching down bulky items via the Cord Hook system
- Straps stow beneath a magnetic sleeve
- Quick-connecting, stowable sternum strap
Pockets for Days
- Stretchy internal side and top pockets for cards, cords, and more
- Internal slip pockets for wallet, passport, and other important items
- Dual external side pockets stretch to fit water bottles, tripods, etc
Featuring a clean silhouette with minimal dangling straps,
the all-new Everyday Backpack brilliantly adapts to your ever-changing gear, lifestyle, and environment.
MagLatch hardware provides internal expansion. +3L on the 20L bag, +8L on the 30L bag
Brilliantly customizable and protective internal organization via 3 easy-to-configure FlexFold dividers
- Protective 15” laptop sleeve with pockets for tablets and documents
- Adjustable for easy access to smaller laptops
- Vented, quick-drying mesh back padding for breathable comfort
- Shoulder straps pivot at axial points to optimize comfort with all body types
- Quick-connecting, stowable sternum strap
- Luggage pass-through for easy and secure roller-top carry
- 3 padded grab handles for upright or briefcase style hand carry
- Padded, stowable waist belt available (sold separately)
Durable & Weatherproof
Weatherproof, 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell is DWR impregnated, double PU-coated, and Bluesign certified (all colors except Black)
Hipbelt Accessory Coming Soon
A padded, stowable hipbelt accessory will soon be available for purchase for those who want added stability and comfort with heavy loads.
Slide | Camera Strap
The most versatile pro camera strap in the world
The newly upgraded Slide
can be worn as a sling, neck, or shoulder strap.
Internally-padded nylon webbing has a smooth side that glides over clothing in sling mode and a grippy side that prevents slipping in shoulder mode. Dual quick-adjusters provide instant access and easy reconfiguration.
Unique Anchor Link system connects quickly and dual points of connection keep your camera more stable than traditional sling straps. Shipped with updated V4 Anchors.
- New silicone grip, upgraded webbing, and lower profile strap/hardware transitions. Anchor connectors have been updated to be smaller, faster, and more secure.
3 Straps In 1
Peak Design's unique Anchor Link connection system lets you instantly reconfigure Slide as sling, neck, or shoulder strap.
Internally-padded webbing gives all-day comfort with no added bulk.
Highly stable camera carry via 2 configurable points of connection.
Holds All Cameras
Works with heaviest of pro cameras or binoculars.
Revamped AnchorsMore secure, fast, and lower profile than ever. New canted/angled Anchors for effortless 1-handed connection. 25% slimmer Anchor housing hardware.
Still Strong As EverAnchors still hold 200 lbs (90 kg).
Anchor MountNew low-profile Anchor Mount is strong, versatile, and leaves a tiny footprint.
Webbing UpgradeNew ultra-smooth nylon webbing with tighter, more durable weave.
Better GripUpgraded silicone grip is more effective and durable.
Strap molded directly into adjustment hardware for significantly lower-profile design.
4mm + 2.5 Hex Wrench
Bushing Removal Tool
Weatherproof Soft Case
Everyday Backpack (30L)
2x FlexFold Dividers
2x Cord Hook External Carry Straps
Slide Camera Strap
4mm Hex Wrench
4x Anchor Connectors
Peak Design Travel Tripod
|Part Number||TT-CB-5-150-AL-1 (Aluminum)
TT-CB-5-150-CF-1 (Carbon Fiber)
|Weight||Alloy: 1.56 kg (3.44 lbs)
Carbon: 1.27 kg (2.81 lbs)
|Weight Capacity||9.1 kg (20 lbs)
* Optimized for pro setups, up to full-frame DSLR + telephoto lens
|Collapsed Dimensions||Length: 39.1 cm (15.4”)
Diameter: 7.9 cm (3.125")
|Deployed Dimensions||Max height (center column raised): 152.4 cm (60")
Max height (center column down): 130.2 cm (51.25")
Min height (low mode): 14 cm (5.5”)
Tabletop Mode (center column raised): 57.2 cm (22.5")
Tabletop Mode (center column down): 35.9 cm (13.125")
|Leg Locks||Aluminum cams|
|Materials||Ball Head, Hub, Load Hook: Powdercoated A380 aluminum
Legs: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum (Alloy), Carbon F’n fiber (Carbon)
Quick Release, Adjustment Ring, Center Column Knob: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
Locking Ring: Polycarbonate/ABS blend
Feet: ShoreA60 TPU
|Max. Laptop Carry||38.1 x 25.4 x 2.5 cm (15 x 10 x 1")
Holds 15/16” Macbook Pro
|40.6 x 27.4 x 3.8 cm (16 x 10.8 x 1.5")
Holds 15/16” Macbook Pro
Holds most 16” laptops
|Max. Tablet Carry||30.6 x 22.1 x .7 cm (12 x 8.7 x 0.3")
Holds 12.9" iPad Pro
|30.6 x 22.1 x .7 cm (12 x 8.7 x 0.3")
Holds 12.9” iPad Pro
|External Dimensions||Top MagLatch: 56.5 x 21 x 30 cm (22.3 x 8.3 x 11.8")
Bottom Maglatch: 46.5 x 21 x 30 cm (18.3 x 8.3 x 11.8")
|Top MagLatch: 62 x 36 x 19.8 cm (24.5 x 14.2 x 7.8")
Bottom Maglatch: 52 x 36 x 19.8 cm (20.5 x 14.2 x 7.8")
|Internal Dimensions||Top MagLatch: 55 x 16 x 28.5 cm (22 x 6.3 x 11.2")
Bottom MagLatch: 45 x 16 x 28.5 cm (18 x 6.3 x 11.2")
|Top MagLatch: 60 x 31 x 17 cm (23.7 x 12.2 x 6.7")
Bottom MagLatch: 50 x 31 x 17 cm (19.7 x 12.2 x 6.7")
|Weight||Without Dividers: 1.66 kg (3.66 lbs)
With Dividers: 2.01 kg (4.43 lbs)
|Without Dividers: 1.76 kg (3.88 lbs)
With Dividers: 2.11 kg (4.65 lbs)
|STRAP LENGTH||Max Length: 145 cm (57")
Min Length: 99 cm (39")
|STRAP WIDTH||45 mm (1.8")|
Seatbelt-style nylon webbing, anodized aluminum and glass-reinforced nylon adjuster hardware, Hypalon and leather accents (leather on Ash only)
|WEIGHT||148 g (5.2 oz)|
|ANCHOR SIZE||Anchor head diameter: 17 mm (0.67")
Anchor loop length: 43 mm (1.7")
|ANCHOR MOUNT SIZE||
Length: 30 mm (1.2")
Strap Loops: Fits all generation Peak Design Anchors, plus straps up to 13mm (0.51") wide
|STRENGTH RATING||Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg). Safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.|
Questions & Answers
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L v2 - Charcoal, Travel Tripod Aluminum and Slide Camera Strap - Black
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.