- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Mississauga Open Box
TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for the V1 Round Head Flash.
Godox X2 Series TTL wireless flash trigger can work with Godox camera flashes, outdoor flashes, and studio flashes with built-in Godox X wireless radio system. X2 achieves stable, reliable and effective real-time signal transmission which makes it a good choice for photographers who have various lighting demands.
Using your iPhone/Android-based smart device to connect the X2 via Bluetooth after downloading the "GodoxPhoto" App, you can control the flash mode, power output, modeling light mode, sound alerts, etc.
Quick lock hot-shoe
The minimum power output can be precicely set to 1/256 in 1/10 step adjustment
All the groups and function buttons feature backlighting, easy to be operated even in low-light.
Supporting TTL Autoflash
X2T-C for Canon cameras
X2T-N for Nikon cameras,
X2T- for Fujifilm cameras
X2T-S for Sony cameras
X2T-F for Fujifilm cameras
X2T-O for Olympus & Panasonic cameras
X2T-P for Pentax cameras
- With 5 groups, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings to limit the interference from other nearby systems. (* Only when the wireless ID and channel of the master flash and slave flash are the same, can they be triggered)
- Fully support TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multiflash mode, manual mode, flash exposure compensation, adjusting the lighting parameter through the mobile App, scan setting, one-shot & multi-shot setting, modeling lamp control, adjusting all groups' output value simultaneously, etc.
- The newly added scan setting function can help automatically detect the channel with the least interference.
- Support firmware upgrade via Type-C USB cable, wirelessly triggering by 3.5mm sync cord jack.
Works with cameras with PC sync socket
|Canon EOS cameras
(E-TTL II autoflash)
|Compatible mobile phones||iPhone, HUAWEI, Samsung (Please refer to the compatibility list on the manual to learn more about the compatible models)|
|Power supply||2x AA batteries|
Flash Exposure Control
|TTL Autoflash||E-TTL II (Canon)
TTL (Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus/Panasonic, Pentax)
|Flash Exposure Compensation||Yes, ± stops in 1/3 stop increments|
|Flash Exposure Lock||Yes|
|Wireless shutter Release||The receiver can control the camera shooting via 3.5mm sync cord jack|
|Zoom Setting||Adjust the focal length of the flash through the transmitter|
|Firmware Upgrade||Support program firmware upgrade via Type-C USB cable|
|Memory Function||As long as 2 seconds after setting parameters, the parameters will be remembered, and the original data will be recovered once restarted.|
|Built-In Wireless System||2.4G Wireless Transmission|
|Display||Large LCD panel, backlighting ON or OFF|
|Dimensions||72 x 70 x 58 mm (2.8 x 2.75 x 2.3")|
|Weight||90 g (3.17 oz.)|
Questions & Answers
Godox X2T-S V1 Trigger for Sony
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.