- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Mississauga In Stock
F2.8 large aperture tele-macro lensTele macro lenses have a greater working distance. It is possible to enjoy Macro photography, even when you are far from subject. This enables you to capture the small animals and insects without disturbing them. Very narrow depth-of-field allows selective focusing and less distracting backgrounds. Large aperture of F2.8 is ideal for sports, action and indoor photography. It is equipped with two pieces of Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements.
Two SLD glass elements control various color aberrations and assure high and sharp image quality.
Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) with full time manual focus override.The HSM models provide ultra quiet high-speed autofocusing as well as full-time manual focus override.
Floating Focusing System produces excellent optical performance.A floating focusing system moves two different lens groups in the optical system to different positions. This system compensates for astigmatic aberration and spherical aberration. Since focusing does not change its overall length, this lens is easy to hold and use.
Super Multi Layer CoatingSuper Multi Layer Coating of this lens gives superb color performance whilst cutting down flare and ghost caused by reflections from the digital image sensor.
- APO (APO lens) - In order to attain the highest quality images, the APO lens has been made using special low-dispersion (SLD) glass and is designed to minimize color aberration.
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) - This lens uses a motor driven by ultrasonic waves to provide a quiet, highspeed AF.
- IF (Inner Focus) - To ensure stability in focusing, this lens moves the inner lens group or groups without changing the lens' physical length.
- CONV. (APO Teleconverter EX) - This lens can be used with the APO Teleconverter EX. It can increase the focal length and will interface with the camera's AE (automatic exposure) function.
- EX (EX Lens) - The exterior of this lens is EX-finished to denote the superior build and optical quality, and to enhance its appearance.
- DG (DG Lens) - These are large-aperture lenses with wide angles and short minimum focusing distances. With an abundance of peripheral illumination, they are ideal lenses for Digital SLR Cameras whilst retaining suitability for traditional 35mm SLRs.
Harvest Season Indicator by Robert Chen
16 Elements in 12 Groups
|Angle of View||16.4 degrees|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9 Blades|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||38cm/15.0 in.|
|Filter Size||Diameter 72mm|
|Dimensions||Diameter 79.6mm X Length 137mm
3.1 in. X 5.4 in.
|Corresponding AF Mounts||NIKON (D)
* Nikon mount of this lens is not equipped with an aperture ring, therefore, depending on the camera model some functions may not work.
Questions & Answers
Sigma AF 150mm f/2.8 APO Macro EX DG HSM Lens for Nikon
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.