- Call for Availability in Edmonton
- Edmonton In Stock
Advanced display calibration made easy
Advanced display calibration for enthusiast and professional photographers looking for a convenient, easy and affordable solution.
- High-quality monitor profiler with easy-to-use software
- Ideal for imagemakers of all levels that require accurate colour and detail
- Works with multiple monitors on one system
- Supplied software compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems
For Creative Perfectionists who desire professional quality coupled with an easy, wizard-driven interface, the Calibrite ColorChecker Display powered by X-Rite offers everything you need to get a brilliantly calibrated monitor, laptop or projector. When all the devices in your workflow are profiled, you can focus on being more creative rather than wondering why the colour in your images doesn’t match your final output.
For Colour Perfectionists seeking simplicity, the ColorChecker Display delivers incredibly consistent colour with zero stress, letting you stay more focused on doing what you love. The colour across all your digital display devices (desktop monitors, laptop and projector) will vary device to device and will even change over time. The brightness and stability of your monitor and your working environments all are factors when working with colour.
When you calibrate your displays to create a colour profile, you will eliminate countless frustrating hours trying to figure out why your images don’t match across devices or why the image you sent out to a lab or printed yourself doesn’t match the image you spent hours perfecting. The ColorChecker Display from Calibrite is the Colour Perfectionists choice for easily profiling all your display devices and getting consistent colour across your favourite creative software applications.
The ColorChecker Display includes a ccColourimeter and ccStudio software powered by X-Rite. The wizard-driven interface of the software walks you through the entire process and then reminds you when it’s time to re-profile your displays to maintain consistency. If only life was always this easy.
Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the colour you see on your display is the colour you expect from your printer; you’ll save time and money and gain full creative control over your images. ColorChecker Display uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that produces optimised results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Flare Correct: measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on the surface of a display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Ambient Light Measurement: automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
- Extended User Controls: Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma.
- Multiple Monitor Profiling: Colour match up to four separate displays for colour accuracy across all your workflow.
- Profile Validation and Reminder: View before and after results with included images or load your own, or use the 3D profile gamut viewer and set reminder intervals to re-profile your display.
Now, your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes – it’s as easy as building a monitor profile. The process considers all the room conditions – projected colours, screen colour and room lighting – so you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.
|Operating System Requirements (Mac)||MacOS X 10.14x and above (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Operating System Requirements (Windows)||Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit All operating systems should have the latest Service Pack installed|
|Processor Requirements (Mac/Windows)||Intel Core 2 Duo CPU or better
Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon XP or better
|Memory||512 MB RAM|
|Disk Space||500 MB of available disk space|
|Display Resolution||Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.|
|Video Card||Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. Latest drivers for video card installed. Latest drivers for video card installed|
|Connectivity||Powered USB. Network adapter installed and driver loaded.|
|Security||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
|Internet Connection||High-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update|
|Languages supported||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
|Product Registration||Product registration is required to receive Calibrite technical support during the warranty period, register directly through www.calibrite.com/register. Please register your device within the first 30 days of purchase|
|Warranty||24 months from the date of purchase by end user in UK and European Union; 12 months in all other countries|
Questions & Answers
Calibrite XRite CC Display
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.