- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
The Acute2 2400R features heavy-duty design, dual voltage capability, consistency of light output and color temperature, and compatibility with Profoto's full line of modular light shaping tools.
The Acute 2R 2400 w/s mutli-voltage power supply can withstand the rigors of frequent transport and travel. This power pack is based on the Profoto Acute 2 2400 and is identical in every way with the addition of a PocketWizard Brand Digital Radio Slave built in, to give the photographer freedom from long sync cords.
- Wireless Freedom - Features a built-in PocketWizard Brand Radio Slave. Attach an optional PocketWizard transmitter to the camera, and trigger the pack from up to 300' away.
- Easy Channel Selection - Simply turn the power supply on and the system is put into "Learn" Mode. The first signal it recieves, it remembers. To reset, turn the power supply off, then on again. Then send a new channel, which will be locked in until the power supply is turned off.
- 6 F-Stop Range - Can be dialed down 6 stops from 2400 to 37.5 w/s.
- Asymmetrical or Symmetrical Distribution - The power level chosen can be symmetrically or asymmetrically distributed among 1, 2, or 3 flashheads.
- Compact Design - Measuring only 11.75 x 7.5 x 5" and weighing only 13lbs, the Acute 2R 2400 is very portable.
- Multi-Voltage - Compatible with all AC voltages between 90 and 260V, 50 to 60 Hz.
- Fan Cooling - Keeps internal components working consistently over years of operation.
- Built in Photocell - A built in light sensitive slave can be switched on or off.
- Audible Beep - Switchable signal beeps when unit is fully recycled.
- Fast Recycling - Valuable when shooting moving subjects.
- Proportional Modeling Lights - Get a good preview of the power settings. As the flash power is dialed down, the modeling light dims.
|Guide Number||f/64 @ 2 m (ISO 100) with standard zoom reflector|
|Recycle Time||2.9 sec @ max power, .17 sec @ min power|
|Flash Duration||1/320 sec. @ max power, 1/1800 sec @ min power|
|Flash Variability||7 f/stops from 2400 to 75 w/s|
|Voltage Stabilization||Yes, +/- 1%|
|Distribution||Asymmetrical or Symmetrical|
|Flash Ready Indicator||Charge Ready Light/Open Flash
Switchable Audible Beep
|Operating Voltage||90-130V and switchable to 180-260V, 45-65Hz.
Change modeling light in head for appropriate voltage
|Sync Voltage||20V, less than 0.3 mA|
|Built-in Slave Cell||Yes, optical slave, and Pocket Wizard Radio Slave Receiver|
|Circuit Protection||Thermostat slows down recharging, resets automatically|
|Dimensions||11.7 x 7.5 x 5" (30 x 19 x 13cm)|
|Weight||12.9 lb (5.9 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Profoto Acute2 2400R
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.