- Call for Availability in Edmonton
- Edmonton In Stock
ST-E3-RT | Speedlite Transmitter
For sophisticated wireless flash setups, there's nothing like the new Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT*. Facilitating radio controlled, two-way wireless transmission up to 98.4 feet, the ST-E3-RT represents the next generation in wireless flash systems. With operational controls similar to the new Speedlite 600EX-RT, including diverse flash metering options, and a number of flash modes, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT makes complex lighting setups simple.
- Newly-designed wireless system uses 2-way radio wave communication for enhanced communication among master and slave units. Achieves a transmission distance of up to 98.4 ft./30 m, all at a 360 degree angle.
- Up to 5 groups, or 15 individual flashes can be controlled via 1 transmitter.
- Supports E-TTL II flash, manual flash, stroboscopic and auto external flash metering.
- Dot matrix LCD panel displays all pertinent information simultaneously and back-lit control panel means easy operation.
- 8 types of custom functions, 3 types of personal functions.
- Improved hot shoe contacts for more reliable information transmission and operation; compact design is approx. 2.65 (w) x 2.42 (H) x 3.05 (D) in.
* Because it does not have an optical transmission function, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT is not compatible with earlier Speedlite models such as 580EX II.
|Transmitter Type||Radio transmissions wireless Speedlite transmitter|
|Compatible Cameras||Type A EOS cameras (E-TTL II/E-TTL autoflash)|
|Sync Speed||High-Speed Sync provided (EOS-1D X and EOS 5D Mark III only)|
|Flash Exposure Confirmation||Flash exposure confirmation lamp lights in green
* If it does not light, shooting is not performed with the standard exposure
|AF Assist Beam||N/A|
|Transmission System||Radio Transmission|
|Transmission Range||Approx. 98.4 ft. (30m)|
|Flash Ratio Control||1:8 - 1:1 - 8:1, power 1/2-stop increments|
|Flash Coverage||Transmission Angle: 360° all around|
|Slave Operation Confirmation||Green Light
Lit: Radio Transmissions Okay
Lit: Not Connected
Blinking: Transmission Error/ Too many units (Master units + slave units = more than 16 units)
Lit: Sub-master transmission
Blinking: Receiving remote release shooting, linked shooting signal
|Slave Unit SE Mode Cancellation||The test flash button can be pressed to test if the slave units fire or cancel the auto power off status.|
|Power Source||AA/LRG Alkaline Batteries x2 (Ni-MH and Lithium batteries can also be used)
Battery Life: Approx. 10 hours continuously *When using AA/LR6 alkaline batteries used (At a room temperature +23°C/73°F).
|SE Mode||Power off after 5 min. of idle operation|
|Dimensions||2.65 (W) x 2.42 (H) x 3.05 (D) in. / 67.4 (W) x 61.5 (H) x 77.4 (D) mm|
|Weight||3.9 oz. / 110g (excluding battery)|
Questions & Answers
Canon Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.