- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Nucleus Nano II
Wireless Lens Control System
The ultimate tool for all filmmakers seeking precise control over their lenses
With its advanced features and seamless compatibility, this system revolutionizes the way users can control their lenses, cameras and gimbals. The new and improved Hand Wheel puts control at your fingertips, allowing you to control two focus motors from the compact controller. Users can utilize the Main Dial to adjust Focus, while the new Control Rocker effortlessly handles Zoom or Iris functions via a dampened Rocker, perfect for easing in or out of zooms.
High Performance Motor
- 5 Times the torque of Nucleus N
- Auto-adjustable torque design
- High-efficiency cooling system
Three Main Displays
- Camera control, focus control & motor control, all in one
- Intuitive interaction at your finger tips
Improved Power Supply
- Upgraded USB-C port. Efficient power management
- Maximum 4-channel control. Create infinite possibilities
Experience unparalleled flexibility with the Nano II’s ability to handle up to 4 motors for Focus, Iris, Zoom, and Mirage VND when used with the optional Multi-Functional Power or Control Handle. Navigating through the system has never been easier thanks to the new 1.6” Circular Touch Screen Display and user-friendly interface which provides quick access to an array of advanced functions including dedicated pages for lens mapping and camera control functions. The Nano II allows users to wirelessly adjust camera settings via WiFi, Bluetooth, and the motor’s USB-C port for compatible camera systems such as Canon, Sony, Black Magic Design and more.
* Please note, the current firmware fully supports all controls for the BMPCC 4K, 6K, 6K Pro, and partially supports Sony FX3, A7S3, A7R5, ZV-E1, ZV-E10 and Canon R7 for settings such as Run/Stop, Shutter Speed, ISO and Iris.
* Run Stop is currently supported for camera systems including all mentioned above as well as Sony A7C, A7M4, A7R3, Canon R6M1, Panasonic S1H, GH6 and S5M2 via an optional Advanced Side Handle Run/Stop Cable.
* Additional camera systems will be made compatible in future firmware updates.
This makes the Nano II the perfect option for filmmakers who regularly utilize support systems like Drones, Car Mounts, Cranes, Gimbals, or any other rig that makes it difficult to quickly adjust camera settings. The lens mapping control screen offers real-time focus distance information, allowing you to stay informed and in control of every frame without relying on physically marking a focus disc. With an internal battery powered by USB-C, the Nano II offers up to 20 hours of continuous power, depending on usage.
For Adjusting Settings such as ISO, Shutter Speed, & Frame Rate via Wifi, Bluetooth & USB-C
Can be Controlled by the Hand Wheel, with Expansion Options Supporting up to 4 Motors when used with the Control Handle (optional)
Displays Real Time Focal Distance Information for More Accurate Focus Pulling
With Nucleus M & Nano, DJI Focus Motors, DJ Ronin S Series Gimbals, as well as Canon, Sony, Black Magic Design Cameras
Display Provides Easy Access to Advanced Features and Streamlines on Set Workflow
Equipped with a high-performance motor, the Nano II delivers five times the torque of its predecessor with convenient USB-C power input and output ports, perfect for chaining together multiple motors from a single power source.
The Nano II is Tilta's most compatible system to date featuring compatibility with DJI RS2, RS3 Pro, DJI Focus Motors, Nucleus M and the previous generation of Nucleus Nano, ensuring a smooth workflow for users who already utilize previous iterations of the Nucleus Ecosystem. Elevate your filmmaking experience with the Nucleus Nano II – Wireless Lens Control System. Gain precise control over your lenses, enjoy an intuitive user interface, and experience unmatched compatibility with industry-leading gear.
What's IncludedNucleus Nano II Hand Wheel Controller
Photographic Lens Follow Focus Gear Ring
Nucleus Nano II Motor
15mm Rod Holder to Dual 1/4"-20 Adapter
USB-C Power Cable
Soft Carrying Case
Questions & Answers
Tilta Nucleus-Nano II FIZ Wireless Lens Control System
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.