Nikon AF-S 105mm f/2.8 VR IF-ED Nikkor Macro Lens
The AF-S VR 105 f/2.8G IF-ED brings the benefits of vibration reduction (VR) to the domain of Macro photography. It offers high-resolution, high-optical performance for both digital and 35mm film format SLR cameras. This lens incorporates Nikon’s second-generation vibration reduction system (VR II) that allows flexible hand-held shooting by stabilizing the image to the equivalent stability of a shutter speed that is 4 stops faster when compared with a conventional lens (as determined by Nikon performance test). The SWM (Silent Wave Motor) and IF (Internal Focusing) ensure quiet autofocusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation. Optical performance is enhanced by an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element that minimizes chromatic aberration, and Nano Crystal Coat which drastically reduces flare, enabling finely defined, clear images.
• The world's first macro lens equipped with VR.
• VR II function offers the equivalent stability of a shutter speed that is 4 stops faster.
• SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet autofocusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation.
• An ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration.
• Nano Crystal Coat drastically reduces flare ensuring finely detailed, clear images.
• IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length and non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
• Focus options - Automatic with manual override and Manual only.
• 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds.
• 62 mm diameter filter attachment (non-rotating).
- 62mm snap-on front lens cap LC-62
- Rear lens cap LF-1
- Bayonet hood HB-38
- Flexible lens pouch CL-1020