Fujinon XF 60mm f/2.4 Lens Macro
Providing all round versatility, the XF Macro 60mm lens (135 equivalent: 91mm) is perfect for a wide range of applications from portraits to 0.5x magnification macros.
Featuring an all-glass aspherical lens and other elements, the lens is polished to perfection and treated with Super EBC coating while the high-quality metal barrel and precision-machined 1/3-step aperture ring gives versatile control.
Excellent out-of-focus bokeh is achieved thanks to the design of the molded aperture diaphragm blades. The blades are curved to create a circular image at all aperture settings, while the very edges of each blade are meticulously rounded off rather than simply cut off, which delivers a sharper image.
The X-Mount has a short flange back distance of just 17.7mm for high resolution right across the image.
- Short telephoto 90mm (equivalent in 35mm format) macro lens that focuses to 11"
- Aspheric and ED elements to combat field curvature and chromatic aberration
- Bright f/2.4 maximum aperture for low-light work, portraits, pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds
- Magnification of 0.5x
- Fits Fujifilm X-Pro1 and X-E1 Digital Cameras
- Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Limited Warranty