Godox AD600B TTL DC 600W Studio Flash w/Bowen Mount
* Reflector sold separately
WITSRO TTL All-in-One Outdoor Flash with Bowen Mount
Both the AD600 (Godox mount) and the AD600B (Bowens mount) make it easy to achieve optimal flash exposures, even in complex, light-changing environments.
- Powerful 600Ws
- GN87 (m ISO 100, with optional AD-R7 standard reflector, sold separately)
- Stable colour temperature 5600 ± 200K over entire power range
- 25 steps of power adjustment (1/1 to 1/256) offer a wide range of light effects
- Fully supported TTL autoflash
- Flash exposure compensation
- 1/8000s high speed sync, first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync
- Manual / Multi flash
Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system
Optical and 2.4G wireless transmission offers stable output and supports Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL and Sony systems. As a slave unit, AD600/AD600B can be used in combination with Godox TTL camera flash, TTL outdoor flash, TTL studio flash, etc.
Wireless Remote Control & Triggering
Use the Godox 2.4G wireless X system to achieve TTL control or use the Godox TTL wireless flash trigger X1 to wirelessly control TTL functions, wirelessly adjust flash's power levels, sound beep, as well as triggering the flash. Achieve multiple triggering methods with the 3.5mm sync cord jack and wireless control port.
Professional lithium battery pack with incredible flexibility
Professional lithium battery pack with large capacity (11.1V/8700mAh) to provide 500 full power flashes, with a recycle time of 0.01 - 2.5 seconds. DC/AC compatible (change to AC alternating current module when lithium battery pack is detached).
AD600B Studio Flash (Bowen Mount)
Protective cover for light