Sony Alpha A7RII Body
Full-frame, palm-sized. Reality realized.
Why settle for the best of both worlds when you can have the best of all?
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning one camera that offers photo and video at its best – this would be the time to stand up and rejoice. Because your dream camera is here – the Sony a7R II.
The Sony a7R II allows you to capture full-frame high resolution 42.4 megapixel stills in one hand. In the other, spectacular 4K video recorded to Sony’s XAVC-S format – internally. Yessiree, no external recorder required!
Wait, there’s more...
As the world's first full-frame camera with optical 5-axis image stabilization built-in, the a7R II effectively turns every 35mm lens you own into a stabilized one (with a Sony FE mount adapter). In other words, all that legacy glass in your closet just got a new lease on life.
Naturally, from a dream camera such as the a7R II, you expect nothing less than an unreal autofocus system, one that features an impressive 399 Phase-Detect AF points. Another thing you’ll notice about the a7R II is the way its weather-resistant magnesium alloy body is designed to be held. Once you pick it up – with its delightful grip, shape, weight and feel – you’ll never want to put it down.
BIONZ X Image processing engine
High resolving power, faithful reproduction, less noise.
No optical low-pass filter
To make the best of the high optical performance of α lenses.
Vibration suppression features
High-durability reduced-vibration shutter. Silent Shooting function.
FE lenses maximize high resolution
High resolution performance maximized with any FE lenses.
The World’s First Interchangeable Lens Camera with Back-Illuminated 35mm Full-Frame Sensor
- 42.4 megapixels back-illuminated 35mm full-frame sensor
- Fast Hybrid AF with 399-point wide focal plane phase-detection AF coverage
- 5-axis image stabilization for stills and movies
- 4K movie recording full pixel readout without pixel binning
- High Sensitivity Up to ISO 102400
- Fast Response High-speed readout 3.5 times faster than α7R
Fast Hybrid AF upgraded to 399 focal plane phase-detection AF points
Provides the highest number of phase-detection AF points, at 399, and the widest coverage, of 45% of the image area, in the world.
Up to 40% faster AF speed compared to α7R.
Advanced motion-detection algorithm. 5fps continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking.
5-axis image stabilization optimized for full-frame sensor
- Compatibility with wide-ranging mountable lenses
- Compensation effect is equivalent to using a 4.5-step faster shutter speed
Super 35mm 4K movie recording
- Full pixel readout without pixel binning
- Collects information from approx. 1.8x as many pixels as required for 4K movies
- The world's first* camera to offer 4K movie recording in full-frame format
- High-bit-rate XAVC S format
Enhanced operability and reliability
- New XGA OLED Tru-Finder with Zeiss T* Coating delivers the world’s highest* magnification at 0.78x
- Tough magnesium alloy body
- New mode dial locking mechanism
- Dust and moisture resistance
- Enhanced grip and Shutter button
- Robust lens mount
- Easy button customization
Innovative Imaging Experience with World’s First Back-Illuminated 35mm Full-Frame Sensor
- The world’s first* back-illuminated 35mm full-frame CMOS image sensor with 42.4 megapixels
- Fast Hybrid AF upgraded to 399 focal plane phase-detection AF points
- 5-axis image stabilization optimized for 42.4 megapixels
- Higher-resolution 4K movie recording features full pixel readout without pixel binning
- Enhanced operability and reliability
- Sony Alpha a7RII Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
- NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (1020mAh)
- AC-UUD11 AC Battery Charging Adaptor
- Shoulder Strap
- Body Cap
- Multi-Interface Shoe Cover
- Eyepiece Cup
- Micro-USB Cable
Sony SEL FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Sonnar T* Lens
Sony E Mount Full-Frame, Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22, Carl Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating, Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm, Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
Sony SEL FE 16-35mm f/4.0 ZA Vario- Tessar T* OSS Lens
Aperture Range: f/4.0-22, Full-Frame FE-Mount Lens, ED & Aspherical Elements, Zeiss T* Coating, Silent Autofocus and Aperture System, Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization, Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
Sony SEL FE 28mm f/2.0 Lens
E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format; Aperture Range: f/2 to 22
Aspherical, AA, and ED Elements; Linear Actuator Autofocus System; Internal Focus; Physical MF Ring; Minimum Focus Distance: 11.5"; Dust and Moisture Resistant; Filter Diameter: 49mm
Sony SEL FE 24-70mm f/4.0 ZA Vario- Tessar T* Zoom Lens
Sony E Mount Full-Frame, Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22, One ED and Five Aspherical Elements, Carl Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating, Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization, Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
Sony SEL FE 70-200mm f/4.0 G OSS Zoom Lens
High performance G Series telephoto zoom lens, Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation, Sony Nano AR Coating to eliminate flare and ghosting, Circular 9-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects, Dust and moisture resistant design
Sony SEL FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Sonnar T* Lens
Sony E Mount Full-Frame, Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22, Three Double-Sided Aspherical Elements, Carl Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating, Internal Focusing Mechanism, Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm, Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
Sony SEL FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens
E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format; Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
1:1 Magnification Ratio; Internal Focus; Aspherical, ED and Super ED Elements; Nano AR Coating; Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
Sony VGC2EM Vertical Grip for Alpha A7II, A7RII & A7SII
Vertical camera grip for use with ILCE-7M2 and ILCE-7M2K cameras.
Shoot for longer with intelligent dual battery use.
Grip design enables stable, controlled shooting
Securely sealed to protect against dust and moisture