Fujifilm X-PRO2 Body
The FUJIFILM X-Pro2
*Lens pictured not included
Taking X-Series camera performance to new heights
The new 24MP X-Trans CMOS III image sensor and high performance X Processor Pro image processing engine dramatically improve image quality. The Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder is capable of instantly switching between optical and electronic viewfinders. Fast focal plane shutter and intelligent Hybrid Phase detection take performance a step further. Plus, there’s a new weather resistant rugged body and dual SD memory card slots to fulfill the wishes of every pro photographer. By combining these features with the ultra-high image quality of FUJINON X-Mount lenses and FUJIFILM’s renowned colour reproduction technology, the X-Pro2 delivers the best ever results from an X-series camera.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor reduces moiré and false colours to dramatically improve image quality
- High-performance X Processor Pro image processing engine increases response times, combined with the X-Trans CMOS III sensor, it achieves faster AF, lower noise and better colour reproduction
- Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder featuring a Multi-Magnification function that automatically switches view-finder magnification according to the lens and simultaneous EVF over OVF display
- Electronic shutter maximum speed of 1/32000 sec and a focal plane shutter with a top speed of 1/8000 sec. with flash synchronization of up to 1/250 sec.
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF with 273 selectable AF points
- Light weight (459g) weather resistant magnesium alloy chassis with improved control dials for use in rugged, outdoor conditions
- 3-inch 1.62 million dots resolution rear LCD
- Dual SD memory card slot with UHS-II (Slot 1) for fast, more reliable image storage
- High ISO sensitivity performance - ISO 200-12800 in RAW - improves the whole sensitivity range for smoother gradation and deeper blacks, vastly increasing low light shooting
- 16 Film simulation modes including the new ACROS monochrome mode
- New customizable menu system with a redesigned menu and new “My Menu” settings
- 14 Bit RAW with lossless compression and in camera processing
- TTL 256 Zone metering with multi spot average, spot and new centre weighted metering
- Wifi Remote shooting and Instax Share printer compatible
- Exposure compensation expanded to +/-5 stops
- Interval Shooting
- Full HD Video in 1080p 60/50/30/25/24
- 13 Creative filters - Including: Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Par-tial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- Includes Li-Ion Battery NP-126W with up to 350 images per charge
- Compatible with all Fujinon X-Mount lenses
Li-ion battery NP-W126
Battery Charger BC-W126
Clip attaching tool
Fuji Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens
Fujifilm X-Mount, 85mm (35mm Equivalent), Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16, One Double-Sided Aspherical Element, Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements, HT-EBC Multi-Layer Lens Coating, Additional Coating on Front Element
Fuji Fujinon XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens
APS-C Format/ X-Mount Lens; (35mm Equivalent) 24-82.5mm; Aperture Range of: f/2.8 to f/22; Three ED and Asperical Elements; Lens Coatings: HT-EBC/ Nano-GI; Twin Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focusing/ Zooming
Fuji Fujinon XF 10-24mm f/4.0 OIS Lens
Fujifilm X-Mount, 15-36mm (35mm Equivalent), Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22, Four Aspherical and Three ED Elements, Optical Image Stabilization, Inner Focusing and AF Stepping Motor, HT-EBC Multi-Layer Lens Coating, Additional Coating on Rear Element
Fuji Fujinon XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR Lens
Fujifilm X-Mount; 24mm (35mm Equivalent);Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16;Two Aspherical and Two ED Elements; Nano-GI and HT-EBC Lens Coatings; Floating Focus System; Minimum Working Distance: 6"
Fuji Fujinon XF 35mm f/1.4 Lens
With a fast F1.4 aperture, the 35mm XF lens (135 equivalent 53mm) is perfect for low light shots.
Fuji Fujinon XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 OIS Lens
Built with optical design that offers a large maximum aperture, and a linear motor that delivers high-speed AF performance, while featuring the image stabilization function that allows the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower.