Sony QDG256E/J 256GB XQD G Series Memory Card 440MB/s Read and 400 MB/s Write Speeds
Unique media technology enabling efficient higher speed data writing, dependable recording of 4K video while avoiding speed degradation.
- Available in 32, 64, 128 and 256GB capacities.
- Compliant to XQD Format Version 2, both PCI Express Gen.2 and USB3.0 interface are supported on a newly developed controller for high performance.
- Read 440MB/s and write 400MB/s speeds.
- Supports EB Streaming between card and Sony camcorders enabling constant 2 way communication and insuring stable recording while avoiding speed degradation.
- 256GB model allows up to 40 minutes of 4K XAVC Intra 422 60p (600Mbps) recording with Sony's 4K video cameras.
The G series achieve max read 440MB/s, max write 400MB/s2 by using PCI Express Gen.2 (5Gbps) interface. Also supports USB 3.0 (Super speed) for higher performance and easier connection to PC.
Fast reading and writing
Maximizes performance of XQD cameras, whether 4K video recording or continuous burst mode shooting, or transferring large contents to host devices.
Shock proof, anti-static and resistant to breakage. Full performance in extreme temperatures, Also UV, X-Ray and Magnet proof.
Five Year limited warranty
A five year limited warranty for your peace of mind
Downloadable File Rescue software
Applies special algorithm to achieve higher rate of recovery for RAW image, MOV files and 4K XAVC-S video files captured on Sony and Nikon devices.