Elinchrom BRX 500 Multivoltage Self Contained Flash Head with Built-In Skyport Receiver
Please note: Reflector not included.
Elinchrom’s new BRX range of compact flash units is perfect for photographers both in the studio and on location. The BRX 500 is a great addition to any set of lights and is the perfect replacement for the Classic EL500. The concept is simple. Control, Power, Speed and Versatility. With many programmable features and the EL-Skyport remote system, the BRX enables photographers the greatest freedom to express their individuality.
Full RX Skyport is built in, meaning you can control and fire the lights with a small on-camera transmitter. What's more, with the optional WiFi module you can control this and any RX compatible flash unit from an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad using the free Skyport iOS app. Don’t have a compatible iOS device? Then use the USB module and free Elinchrom ERS software on your PC or Mac to not only control your flashes but to save sample images and studio layout diagrams.
The BRX series deliver the quality of performance needed for a modern workflow. Available in either 250 Ws or 500 Ws, they are perfect for portraiture, landscape, product and architectural photography.
- Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch via the optional WiFi module
- Additional features can be found when used with the EL-Skyport Software* such as Flash-Delay for strobing-effects
- Firmware update option
- Improved electronics for even better performance than before
*The optional USB Transceiver RX and Skyport Software 3.0 are required.
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering
- EL-Skyport with 8 frequency channels with 4 groups
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of BRX with speedlights
- Visual Flash Confirmation option - the modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered
- Proportional, maximum, minimum and independent adjustment of the modelling lamp
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, ½, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available
- Programmable ready beep function
- Power Auto-dump
- Automatic temperature-controlled ventilation
- Action flashtube for sharper images
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- High-impact resistant body shell
- Accessory bayonet allowing the complete range of light modifiers
- Rubberised handgrip with built-in fuse storage
- BRX 500 Head
- AC Cable
- Sync Cable
- Modelling Lamp
- Protective Cap
- Limited Warranty