Benro C38F Classic Monopod Carbon Fiber With Flip Lock
The Benro C38F Classic Carbon Fiber Monopod is an ideal solution if you're shooting with a telephoto lens or in low light and moving too fast to set up a tripod (or you just want to travel light).
Opening and closing the 4 sections og this carbon fiber support is quick and easy with the flip lever lock design, and high elasticity rubber feet prevent slipping (meaning less fatigue for you in the long run).
An attached wrist strap and a closed foam grip give you a secure hold on the monopod (and your camera!), and the grip insulates your hands from the carbon fiber on cold days. The head plate has a reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw.
- Lightweight 1.1 lb carbon fiber construction
- Load capacity of 39.6 lbs (18 kg)
- Maximum height of 4.97' (1.5 m)
- 4 sections close to 19.9" (50 cm)
- Head plate has a reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your Benro monopod, also includes Hand Strap for extra security
- Monopod height can easily be set by a flip of the quick lock leg levers, which combined with anti-rotation leg sections enable fast and fumble-free set-up
- Unique ball and socket design and extra wide base improves performance and grip of foot on virtually any surface
- Benro C38F Classic Carbon Fiber Monopod
- Limited Warranty