Wacom DTK2200 Cintiq 22HD Pen Display
The Cintiq 22HD combines a 21.5" HD, wide-format LCD with industry-leading pen input capabilities, all in a traditional desktop display. Photographers, designers, artists and other creative professionals can work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the display, while enjoying all the creative and efficiency gains that make Cintiq the first choice among professionals.
Professional Pen Performance
The Cintiq 22HD pressure- and tilt-sensitive pen gives you control over pressure-sensitive brush effects such as line weight, opacity, and exposure. With Wacom's advanced Tip Sensor, the pen recognizes your slightest nuance of pressure, so you can capture every subtly in your stroke. In addition, the pen side switch can be set for application-specific shortcuts and modifiers.
Creative & Productivity Gains
Cintiq users often report major productivity gains that come from the creative experience of working directly on-screen. For starters, the ambidextrous design of the Cintiq 22HD features a pair of rear-mounted Touch Strips, along with accompanying Touch Strip Toggle buttons. Each controls up to four application-specific functions, such as brush size, zooming, scrolling and on-screen canvas rotation. Sixteen ExpressKeys™ (eight on either side of the display) boost productivity by providing quick access to keyboard shortcuts and modifier keys.
The new Cintiq 22HD features a 21.5" high-definition (1920 x 1080) LCD that delivers a high-quality visual experience along with plenty of room to edit, design and create. Photographers, designers, animators and other creative professionals can work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the screen.
While the primary performance enhancement of the Cintiq 22HD is clearly evident in the new high-definition display, the new product design adds improved accessibility and productivity tools at your fingertips. These enhancements include new hardware control buttons on the upper right-hand corner, convenient ExpressKeys and Touch Strips, as well as a convenient, auxillary USB port.
Key Features & Benefits
- Work Directly on Screen - The new Cintiq 22HD features a 21.5" high-definition (1920 x 1080) display that incorporates Wacom’s most advanced pen technology. The Cintiq 22HD delivers a high-quality visual experience along with plenty of room to edit, design and create. Photographers, designers, animators and other creative professionals can work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the LCD screen.
- Ultra-Sensitive - Dynamically adjust exposure, opacity, brush size and line weight simply by varying the pressure of the pen on the screen. The professional Wacom Tip Sensor features a lower activation force, capturing even the most subtle nuances of pressure. You’ll feel just like you’re working with a traditional paintbrush, marker, pen or pencil.
- The Fantastic Four - Take control of up to four functions – including brush size, zooming, canvas rotation and scrolling – in each of your applications with the rear-mounted Touch Strips and Touch Strip toggle buttons.
- Reclines for Comfort - The Cintiq 22HD reclines from 10º to 65º, allowing you to find your most comfortable working position. You can easily remove your Cintiq from the stand and lay it flat on a tabletop or mount it on an articulating arm (not included).
- Change Your Point of View - In addition to reclining, the Cintiq 22HD freely rotates up to 180º in either direction to accommodate your arm’s natural drawing movements or to quickly change your viewing angle.
- At Your Fingertips - All 16 ExpressKeys are customizable, giving you handy access to application-specific keyboard shortcuts and modifiers. The Show Settings key displays your current key settings on screen.
- Custom Control - The Grip Pen has customizable side switches that allow you to program common functions into the pen itself. In addition, with pen-tilt recognition you can vary the effects created by your pen by simply changing the angle of your stroke.
- True Value - The Cintiq 22HD combines two powerful tools in one – an extra-large professional pen tablet and a high-quality monitor. The result is a tool that helps you work faster and more naturally.
- Confidence - With Wacom’s 25+ years of experience as the industry leader in pen tablets and interactive pen displays and a knowledgeable U.S.-based Customer Care team, you can have confidence in your purchase decision.
- Accessorize - To complement your Cintiq, choose from a variety of accessories, including alternate pens (Art Pen, Airbrush and Classic Pen), pen nibs and other replacement parts.
- Mac or PC - Compatible with both Macs and PCs, the Cintiq 22HD requires AC power and video (VGA or DVI) plus a USB connection to your laptop or desktop computer.
Applications that Work with Your Cintiq
Many creative software applications include special features and tools that are designed to be used with Wacom products. Read more about these applications.
- Cintiq 22HD Interactive Pen Display
- Adjustable Display Stand
- Grip Pen
- Pen Stand
- 10 Replacement Pen Nibs and Removal Tool
- DVI-I to DVI-D cable adapter
- USB cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide and User Manual
- Installation CD (includes driver software and electronic manual)
- Limited Warranty