Beachtek DXA-2T Dual XLR Universal Adapter for Compact Camcorders
The “T” is for “Tough”
The DXA-2T is designed for the most demanding applications with a die cast aluminum chassis, detachable output cable, recessed switches and an optional protective rubber boot.
The two channel, DXA-2T is very easy to set up and use. It allows you to connect professional microphones with balanced XLR connectors to any camcorder with a mic jack. You can also easily connect wireless microphones and mixing boards. The adapter gives you all the benefits of using professional audio gear and noise free balanced inputs for superb audio. You can select either mono or stereo output mode and the independent trim controls allow you to set the ideal recording levels for each channel. Fits neatly under any camcorder and can also be mounted to a tripod.
This model replaces the DXA-2s, DXA-4 and DXA-4P adapters.
- MONO / STEREO output switch
- GROUND switch for noise free operation
- LINE / MIC input switches
- Ultra-slick trim controls
- Auxiliary mini-jack input – ideal for wireless mics
- Two balanced XLR inputs
- Output mini-jack to camcorder
- Retractable azimuth pin
- Camcorder mounting bolt
- Study die cast aluminum chassis
- Premium shielded balancing transformers
- Tripod socket