Litepanels Gemini 2x1 Soft Panel
* Mount pictured not included
Life in True Colour
- Up to 389 footcandles at 1.5 meters / 5 feet
- Max power draw of 325W
- Intelligent thermal management system: passive or active cooling
- True daylight and tungsten LEDs
Light your talent in the right light with true daylight and tungsten LEDs and the option to be bold with colour.
The Litepanels Gemini is a 2x1 LED panel and providing a nice wide soft source of colour accurate illumination. Staying true to the Litepanels legacy, the Gemini has accurate full spectrum Daylight and Tungsten lighting. The Gemini also allows for additional quick and easy adjustment by offering full featured 3 lighting modes full colour with hue and saturation control all which allow for the intensity to be controlled anywhere from 100%-0 at all times.
The Gemini is truly versatile with its manual and remote control via standard DMX 512 protocol or wirelessly with the option of wireless DMX or Bluetooth and can adapt to any lighting situation today’s Cinematographers and lighting professionals will find themselves in. The manual control knobs are sensitive to the speed of rotation and can either be finely tuned or when ramped up can adjust very quickly. With its light weight design, the Gemini allows for additional versatility with mobile power operation via 3pin XLR, making it a perfect location light.
The industry’s most accurate and agile softlight
The Litepanels Gemini provides a beautiful wide soft source of colour accurate illumination. Staying true to the Litepanels legacy, the Gemini has accurate full spectrum daylight and tungsten lighting.
Gemini allows quick and easy adjustment with three full featured lighting modes to adapt to any lighting situation today’s cinematographers and lighting professionals will find themselves in.
- Cool to the touch
- Energy efficient, keeping costs down
- Long LED life
- Select BIN, high performance TLCI/CRI LEDs
- Proper therman management
- Wireless control (via module)
- AC or battery powered
- Complete 360º colour wheel
Every colour always available
Dial in any colour from the 360 degree colour wheel as well as popular gels, save presets for instant recall. Any colour anytime from the industry’s most versatile light.
Always in the Right Light
True daylight and tungsten LEDs with green fine-tuning to perfectly match ambient colour temperatures quickly and accurately.
Always in Control
Intuitive on-board controls plus remote options including; DMX, Wireless DMX, Bluetooth & the Litepanels Smartlite App.
Seriously stable, consistent lighting you can rely on with no flicker or colour shift when dimmed.
Always Ready for Action
Built-in power supply and battery options mean lighter, more agile transportation and rapid rigging with fewer cables.
3 Lighting Modes
Correlated Colour Temperature Mode
- CCT Mode allows for Bi-Colour (Daylight to Tungsten) operation with the addition of plus and minus Green offset
HSI Colour Mode
- HSI Colour Mode allows for full colour control over Hue, Saturation and Intensity
- Gel Mode allows for a variety of Gels to be selected from the menu
Accessories that adapt to your current set-up
Gemini Wireless DMX Dongle is a plug and play accessory that picks up DMX signals with no lag time from an optional transmitter or transceiver.
Wirelessly control the Gemini via the Litepanels SmartLite app. It’s a convenient way to simultaneously control the colour temperature and brightness of more than 10 lights with an Apple device.
Photo Metrics - Daylight and Tungsten
Scores in the top 5% on the Television Lighting Consistency Index (TLCI) meaning errors in colour are so small that a colourist would not consider correcting them.
- No heavy external ballast or restrike period
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle at any intensity level
- AC/DC power with DC power via 3-pin XLR
- Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0, with no color shift
- Integrated DMX (5-pin XLR or RJ45) allows for remote dimming and color control
- Robust lightweight metal frame and housing
- Standard yoke with Jr Pin for easy mounting and positioning
- Incredibly energy efficient, these fixture draw only 325w nominal
- Wireless control via optional Wireless DMX or Bluetooth
- Master Slave mode - connect multiple lights together and control them all together from one light as the master control
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional Bluetooth and wireless DMX modules allow the brightness, color and cooling mode to be remote controlled
- Modern fixture design with integrated power supply
- Intuitive and ergonomic controls for dimming, color and fixture set up
- Aluminum core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Barndoor/honeycomb accessory rails
- Durable, industry standard PowerCon locking power connector with ability to daisy chain power
- Ability to stack and gang lights together with optional hardware and yoke
- LCD screen displays vital setting and status
- Six defined CCT presets plus six user programmers presets
- The Gemini allows for the user presets on Channel A which records color and intensity it also has factory presets on channel “B” with increments for 2700K to 6000K
Gemini Fixture with integrated power supply
Mounting yoke with Jr Pin
3m powerCON cable