Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 (D3x, D3, D700, D300, D90)
This software remotely controls most functions of Nikon digital SLRs from a computer that is connected via USB cable or through wired or wireless LAN using a wireless transmitter. Advanced functions of the new Nikon D3 and D300 such as Viewer for preview and selection of images prior to transfer to a computer, Liveview function and Picture Control System are supported. It also supports workflows of Nikon’s exclusive photofinishing software Capture NX (optional) and browser and viewer software ViewNX.
Compatible with the new functions of the Nikon D3/D300
- Images in a camera buffer can be confirmed with thumbnail or preview display on a computer prior to transferring, enabling deletion of unnecessary images. This remarkably increases efficiency.
- Supporting the Liveview mode (Hand-held mode and Tripod mode) of the D3 and D300, it permits adjustment of focus point and shutter release while confirming the image on a computer. In Tripod mode, focal-plane contrast AF on a desired point within a specific area is possible.
- It also supports Picture Control System of the cameras. Picture Control parameters can be selected and adjusted on a computer, and custom curves (tone compensation data) can be created and registered
- 51-point AF can be controlled and displayed.
- Fine tuning of the new white balance is available.
Integration with other Nikon software
- Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software
- Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software
Compatible Nikon digital SLRs
Supports wired or wireless LAN when used with Wireless Transmitter WT-4.
D2 series (D2H, D2X, D2HS, D2XS) D1 series (D1, D1H, D1X)
D2X/D2HS/D2XS support wireless LAN when used with the WT-2.
Windows Vista support currently not available Intel Mac: only Mac OS 10.4.9 supported
D200, D100, D80, D70 series (D70, D70S), D50, D40 series (D40, D40X)
D200 supports wired or wireless LAN when used with the WT-3.