Kessler Hercules 2.0 Head
The Kessler Hercules 2.0 head is the new and improved version of their ultra-strong, solid aluminum pan/tilt head. Originally designed specifically for use with the Kessler Crane, the Hercules 2.0 now has panning drag control, and with an optional quick plate* is an ideal head on which to mount your camera, when not using your crane. The Hercules 2.0 mounts to your tripod using a 100mm levelable ball mount, 75mm fixed ring mount, or a flat mount. No quick plate is used to mount your crane to the Hercules 2.0, so you get an ultra stable connection.
The Hercules 2.0 features Kessler's revolutionary Bio-Glide technology for extremely smooth pan and tilt movement and spring assisted drag control. Tilt can be pin locked, so the Hercules 2.0 functions as a Fluid Swivel. It also has a positionable handle, built-in bullseye level and comes with the Kessler lifetime warranty. Utilizing Bio-Glide technology and unrivaled 150 pound-weight capacity, the Hercules 2.0 out performs the normal fluid heads, but still maintains an affordable price tag.
*Optional Quick Plate to mount a camera is not included, and must be purchased separately, if needed.
- Bio-Glide technology for pan/tilt movement that is smoother than a typical fluid head
- Locking pan & tilt drag control
- Vertical pin lock that locks out vertical tilt, so head can be used like a Fluid Swivel
- Adjustable handle
- Built-in bullseye level
- Mounts to tripod with 100mm ball or 75mm ring
- Optional quick plate available for direct camera to head mounting
- Unrivaled weight capacity of 150 lb (68 kg)