Profoto Pro-7b 1200w/s Power Pack
The Pro-7 line is made to deliver thousands of flashes at a fast recycling rate, without over-heating, shifting color temperature or power output.
At minimum power, the flash fires @ 1/12,000 second. Recycle time is 2.8 seconds @ full power, and 1.4 seconds @ 600 w/s.
The removable 12V battery inside the 7B has a capacity of 250 full power flashes, or 1000 flashes at .25 power, and can be quickly replaced with an optional spare battery in a special cassette. The battery can be fully charged in 5.5 hours with the supplied Multi-Voltage AC charger, or via a car cigarette lighter in 2.5 hours.
- 7 F-Stop Range: The power output is variable from 1200 w/s to 18 w/s in 1/6 stop increments.
- Large Charge Capacity: Each fully charged battery will provide 250 flashes @ full 1200 Watt/second output.
- Multi Voltage: The battery may be charged from a wall outlet in any country in the world, using the battery charger which is supplied with four different removable plug adapters
- Charging Options: The battery may be charged directly from an automobile cigarette lighter with the optional 12V DC automobile charger.
- Short Flash Durations: Stop action with 1/1400 sec. @ full power to 1/3000 sec. @ minimum power.
- Fast Recycling Time: Requires only 2.8 seconds @ full power.
- Power Distributrion: Can be symmetrically or asymmetrically distributed through two lampheads
- Flash Ready Indication: Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled. Also the "Test" button lights up when the power supply is ready to fire.
- Built in Slave: Switchable, sensistive, eases synchronization with other flash sources.
- Modeling Light: 100W modeling light is powered for 20 seconds before automatic cut-off, conserving battery power.
- Optional AC Adapter: Charges the battery while shooting, allowing significantly more flashes (701248).