Olympus 7-14mm f/4.0 ED Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Designed for use by pros, the ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 7-14mm f4.0 affords photographers with ultra-wide-angle shooting capabilities to enable extraordinarily expressive compositions. With a focal length beginning at merely 7mm (equivalent to 14mm on a 35mm camera) it offers a 114° angle of view – currently the world’s widest for digital zoom lenses. The minimum working distance (from object to front lens) is just 10cm, allowing exaggerated perspectives.
Optics designed exclusively for digital photography
All ZUIKO DIGITAL lenses are designed to maximise the performance of digital SLRs based on the FourThirds Standard. This enables full cross-manufacturer lens interchangeability among camera systems applying the standard, as well as the use of lenses that are small and light but also have a large aperture. Nearly telecentric optics ensure images have perfect colour, clarity and brightness from the centre to the periphery of the frame. The lenses’ high resolving power make sure the image sensor obtains the detail it needs to achieve its full potential.
- Ultra-wide-angle performance 7-14mm (14-28mm) f4.0
- 10cm minimum working distance (distance from object to front lens) for expanded shooting capabilities
- Large aperture lens combined with world's first double-sided ED glass-moulded aspherical camera lens of greater than 50mm diameter
- Two Super ED and two ED glass elements for absolute minimum chromatic aberration
- Multi-coating process to significantly minimise ghosting and flaring
- Splash and dust proof construction to enhance reliability
- Olympus ED 7-14mm f/4.0 Wide Angle Zoom Lens
- Built-in Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Case
- Instruction Manual