Rotolight Anova Bi-Colour LED EcoFlood Studio Light w/ Dimmer Control
The World's Most Advanced LED Floodlight
Rotolight proudly introduces the next generation of studio lighting systems with the launch of the AnovaTM 2 LED EcoFlood: the world's most advanced LED studio floodlight.
Anova 2 is a revolutionary bi-colour LED floodlight with a super-wide 110-degree beam angle which provides a gorgeous soft light output that eliminates hard shadows and hotspots. The Rotolight Anova 2 delivers 1000-watt equivalent output whilst using 93% less energy than a standard tungsten bulb with virtually no heat, and also includes a V-lock plate for battery operation on location as standard.
Anova 2's bi-colour LED system is capable of accurately reproducing white light from candlelight through to full daylight in 10-degree Kelvin steps, with a real time colour temperature display. The Rotolight Anova 2 also features full wired DMX control and built-in WiFi as standard, allowing wireless remote control of brightness, colour temperature, and system settings via an iPhone or iPad, using the Rotolight Magic EyeTM App (available separately from the iTunes Store).
Rotolight’s new Magic EyeTM App allows users to accurately ‘sample’ both the colour and intensity of ambient light using any iPhone or iPad; The Anova 2 will then accurately reproduce it. This revolutionary technology will also enable users to remotely sample colour temperature and transmit that across the world to the studio, enabling synchronization of colour both on location and in the studio. In the fader page, users will be able to control multiple lights, and store/recall scenes, with transitions, wirelessly.
- Bi-Colour - Accurately reproduces any colour of white light from candlelight through to full daylight in 10-degree Kelvin steps.
- 110 Degree Beam Angle - Unique super-wide spread eliminates hard shadows and hotspots with gorgeous soft light output and signature Ringlight effect.
- Revolutionary Magic Eye App Technology - Uses iPhone/iPad App to accurately sample both colour temperature and intensity, and wirelessly transmit and recall settings across the world to Anova 2, enabling replication of lighting conditions from location to studio. (Magic Eye is available for purchase from the iTunes store.)
- EcoFlood Technology - Anova 2's 1000W-equivalent output uses 93% less energy than a standard tungsten bulb with virtually no heat, and includes a V-lock plate for battery operation as standard.
- WiFi & DMX - Includes built-in WiFi and wired DMX allowing wireless remote control of brightness, colour temperature, and system settings via an iPhone or iPad.
- Tessellating Design - Anova 2's unique shape allows users to create a huge honeycomb array of Anovas for larger projects (using T-Plate connectors and custom yokes).
Winner of the “Best of IBC – Editors Choice Award 2011”
Anova BBC Studio Shoot
"There's no question that these Anova lights can really change the way photographers work... It's about time we brought some art back into our work and these new Anovas are perfect tools for the job. These are beautifully made and engineered lights. I strongly suggest you try them out for yourself."
- Philip Nash
Beauty and Glamour Photographer of the Year
"We've used the Rotolight systems on several high-profile shoots in the last year, notably including the 2011 Haymarket Publishing Autosports Awards show. The ease of use, portability and speed of work they allow are excellent. We were able to mount the Rotolight RL48-B's into a McLaren cockpit at Silverstone just before a hot lap and add extra shape to the interior GoPro driver shots with very little hassle. On larger setups we used the Rotolight Anova Studio lights to get some great stylized shots of the cars and drivers.”
"On this high-profile shoot one of the particular challenges we faced was the fast paced nature, which often meant we had only limited time to get the takes we needed and so required something that was bright but highly portable, and could be setup quickly to deliver great looking shots."
"The other challenge was the changing ambient light conditions as we were shooting from dusk 'till dawn so the ability of the Rotolight to accurately dial in the desired colour temperature throughout the shoot was extremely useful."
"Our end client was delighted with the finished films and I was very impressed by the product, in particular how we were able to use it in environments where traditionally far more expensive solutions have been necessary. We look forward to using them again on our next production."
- Ben Foakes
Head of Post – Sequence
Client List includes: James Bond Quantum of Solace, BBC Sport, BBC Royal Ascot, Top Gear Live, Red Bull Formula 1, McLaren Autosports Awards, North One Television, Freemantle, Sky, Channel 5
- Rotolight Anova 2 LED Floodlight
- Fitted Yoke
- V-Lock Battery Plate
- LEE Filter Set
- 216 Diffuser – Full Diffuser
- 250 Diffuser – 2/3 Diffuser
- 184 Cosmetic Peach
- 279 1/8 Minus Green
- 249 1/4 Minus Green
- 248 1/2 Minus Green
- 1-Year Warranty