© Jean-Pierre Chebassier
The world’s most famous pastel paper is renowned for its unsurpassed quality and texture. Now available
for the digital print professional, Mi-Teintes® unique honeycomb structure adds greater dimension and
elegance to digital printing. The paper is free of OBAs to ensure consistency of shades over generations
and guarantee the highest lifespan.
Mi-Teintes® renders colours faithfully and is a superlative choice for pastel reproductions, other Fine Art
and photographic printing.
Enlarged 10x - Click to
Product Features & Benefits
- Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
- Dries instantly
- Water resistant
- No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
- Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation